Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: northernbbw - Edinburgh (touring). Anyone recognise this profile?  (Read 1156 times)

Offline JackRyan81

Hi all,

I'm very tempted to try for a booking with this lass when she's in Edinburgh later this week:

External Link/Members Only

Just wondered if anyone recognises her and would happen to know if she's previously reviewed on here under a different name? I had a good search of the last 200 posts mentioning Sunderland but couldn't say anyone similar.

Thanks,
JR

Offline Aldebaran

Dodgy profile IMO. Only been on AW a month but already claiming she's had numerous timewasters who she has turned other bookings down for. Since when do SPs admit to this? Also one AW feedback and surprise, surprise, he only has her AW reverse feedback himself.
Personally, I'd avoid until there was a lot more info on her.

Offline JackRyan81

Dodgy profile IMO. Only been on AW a month but already claiming she's had numerous timewasters who she has turned other bookings down for. Since when do SPs admit to this? Also one AW feedback and surprise, surprise, he only has her AW reverse feedback himself.
Personally, I'd avoid until there was a lot more info on her.

I've seen plenty of profiles complaining about timewasters tbh so that doesn't bother me. Had noted the 1:1 feedback on the profile.

She seems genuine enough (also has a profile on Fab and appears proper filthy) and is quite responsive on AW email; I'm happy enough to TOFTT as I do like a bbw now and then. Was just curious given her comment of "back again" and whether she had changed her name to hide from previous bad reviews on here.

Offline MisterMister

I recognise the content off another profile from Sunderland. It was bbwbackformore or something like that. Never actually saw her and I'm talking a couple of years ago that I rings a bell from

Offline JackRyan81

Went ahead and saw her yesterday, she's absolutely filthy. Review to follow.

Offline Mr blue

Also has a profile on Fab, if you fancy going down that route to a meet.

Offline dino1990

Chatted to her on fab a while ago, she's likes white and black but not browns.

Offline NoRegrets

Saw her last year before she retired. A bigger lass but very attractive and very naughty.
Banned reason: No reviews in 7 years.
Banned by: daviemac