Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Camborne TR16 - Busty_Claudia  (Read 421 times)

Offline rustpoacher

External Link/Members Only Busty_Claudia x

she looks really smooth and hot in her AW photos; I was twitching with excitement

2nd attempt at making an appointment; looks really hot in her AW photos and I was twitching and eager to go.

I was looking for some PSE sucking tits;  DT CIM OWO etc. point being more than vanilla

On the phone she agreed everything including anal (not on AW profile) & I requested heels and stockings.

At the door, she refused everything: sucking  CIM OW or OWO DT A

She was wearing a dirty T shirt and nothing else; she's at least 45yrs (AW says 26-29); really fat size 16 with lumpy cellulite & ugly with no tits north east or west; she looks more like a lazy wife or girlfriend which punting is surely designed to avoid?? She didnt try wearing anything nice or make-up and I could see not point in unloading despite being truly horny; I am not desperate. Difficult to udnerstand her English which didnt matter.

She did this wierd sumo wrestler squatting thing nearly falling over so I suspect something wrong or drugs. She couldn't smile but tried to make I presume sexy face pouts which were truly ugly awful.

I walked; nothing agreed on offer; nothing attractive or sexy at all

Would I go back: NOT a chance at all

not even suitable to TOFTT; this girl would get off with the most drunk guy at a party

Banned reason: Allegedly posting fake reviews
Banned by: