Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: sinful sindy  (Read 2816 times)

2 review(s) for sinful sindy (1 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline big p ne

hi lads went to see sinful sindy today. External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only. spoke on the phone easy and good chat with the girl.very good English. she is in Jesmond very Discreet next to cricket ground.dont park in side i got a letter stuck to my windscreen saying residence parking only. so park outside lads.seen a gorgeous young girl.not the girl on the phone. her English was some what shit. but she looked about 19 years old. and tits to die fore. she was very submissive but thats just what i like.i touched her nippels and she squeaked like a girl. she give me a massage it was crap but her pussy on my back felt good. i turned her over and give her oral she shook like mad and said she was cuming.then she cum all over my face. she said sorry but come on lads i did not mind.i moved up so she could give me ow as i finger bashed her. she shoot her self all over again. i turned her over on her hands and knees (doggys ) try to stick my tongue up her ass she went crazy she loved it. i finish with a 69 fighting her to put her ass to my mouth. not rushed at all. was offered coffee water are a cup of tea. will i go back to right.  :thumbsup:

DaveyJJ

Was it the girl in the photos?  :hi:

Online jarrovian

At last a good review of an oriental

David Larry

Geeeedddddin. I have been looking for a decent oriental since I signed up :D

Offline flash1965

Lush chinese,

Landmark Oriental Restaurant
NCP Ground Level, Stowell Street
Newcastle upon Tyne NE1 4YB

:yahoo:

Offline maxxblue

Lush chinese,

Landmark Oriental Restaurant
NCP Ground Level, Stowell Street
Newcastle upon Tyne NE1 4YB

:yahoo:

Tell us more!

Online jarrovian

DaveyJJ

Why has the region on ad changed to scotland now?  :wacko:

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
Why has the region on ad changed to scotland now?  :wacko:

Because that's where she'll have moved to.  Asians move around a lot, that's why it's hard to recommend any . Stick her in your aw hl then you can see if she comes back.

DaveyJJ

Ok thx. shame i missed her  :hi:

Offline jamiedean64

Just enquired and she is back in Newcastle next week.

Intend to have a punt next week and she may be an option.

Jamie