Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: scarlett-northeast  (Read 2658 times)

7 review(s) for scarlett-northeast (5 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

Yohan Kebab 2

External Link/Members Only

Took a chance based on the one picture which although black and white shows an incredible ass.  Messaged her on AW got a fairly swift response and her number. Few texts and i was on the road heading for Gateshead

Arrived slightly early and text to see if it was ok to knock. Quick response so parked up in street and went to house. Door opened almost as i knocked which is a bonus hate standing knocking in streets

Dressed as requested in heels, figure hugging dress and no knickers. She has an incredibly tight body, tanned, perky boobs and an ass that is tremendous. Facially id say just my type too. She pulled me on to bed and started snogging with tounges. Had a break and she asked what i like to which i replied nowt kinky really. She told me she doesnt do cim or anal which was fine by me

More kissing before we removed clothes. I went down on her shaven pussy which was clean and fruity tasting. She was responsive nipples hardening and soft moans far better than the ott shit some do. After a few minutes she suggested it was my turn. I lay back and she started giving me some great owo from the side so i could feel her mint ass

After a bit went for a condom and asked how i wanted her. She climbed on top telling me she was tight. She wasnt lying thats the tightest pussy ive had. She bounced away before we switched to doggy. It felt so good i had to check johnny hadnt slipped off. Finished in missionary with her legs up on me shoulders.

She offered me a hj so id have sampled everything but i was spent. Overall glad i took the chance definitely best booking ive had in a while and makes my top 5 of all time. Proper little hottie seemed canny too as well as being fit as

themademan2

Looks like she has started OWO finally. May give her a go. For those that haven't clicked on link, she was also Sarah / bridie of diamonds
« Last Edit: February 14, 2015, 07:27:19 pm by themademan2 »

Offline johnny34

Thanks for the review Yohan.

Her profile states CIM & Swallow (both at discretion), if they don't offer this i wish they would delete it from there profile.

Yohan Kebab 2

Not a deal breaker for me no owo would have been like. I wouldnt let it put you off her pussy is unbelievably tight worth the trip alone well it is for me now  :yahoo:

Offline jarrovian

Good review and glad you had a good time, and the no cim wouldn't have been a deal breaker but just for the fact that she has it on her list and doesn't do it she won't be getting my business. I may be cutting my nose off to spite my face but its so annoying when they do that.

Online maxxblue

Took a chance based on the one picture which although black and white shows an incredible ass.  Messaged her on AW got a fairly swift response and her number. Few texts and i was on the road heading for Gateshead

Arrived slightly early and text to see if it was ok to knock. Quick response so parked up in street and went to house. Door opened almost as i knocked which is a bonus hate standing knocking in streets

Dressed as requested in heels, figure hugging dress and no knickers. She has an incredibly tight body, tanned, perky boobs and an ass that is tremendous. Facially id say just my type too. She pulled me on to bed and started snogging with tounges. Had a break and she asked what i like to which i replied nowt kinky really. She told me she doesnt do cim or anal which was fine by me

More kissing before we removed clothes. I went down on her shaven pussy which was clean and fruity tasting. She was responsive nipples hardening and soft moans far better than the ott shit some do. After a few minutes she suggested it was my turn. I lay back and she started giving me some great owo from the side so i could feel her mint ass

After a bit went for a condom and asked how i wanted her. She climbed on top telling me she was tight. She wasnt lying thats the tightest pussy ive had. She bounced away before we switched to doggy. It felt so good i had to check johnny hadnt slipped off. Finished in missionary with her legs up on me shoulders.

She offered me a hj so id have sampled everything but i was spent. Overall glad i took the chance definitely best booking ive had in a while and makes my top 5 of all time. Proper little hottie seemed canny too as well as being fit as

Is a 'fruity tasting' pussy a positive or a negative? Maybe your deinition of fruity is different than mine, but a fruity tasting pussy is something I would want not want to encounter.  :vomit:

Agree with you that her arse looks very tempting though!
« Last Edit: February 15, 2015, 12:00:20 am by maxxblue »

Yohan Kebab 2

Online maxxblue

....and is that ass as good in real life as it is in the AW photos?

Barry Shipton

Can anyone who has seen her confirm she is Laila at Amour, as ages are different but it was said in a thread in here?

Know she was Sarah and Bridie at Diamonds and was briefly at Pink Ladies too.

Offline Bengeo13

I'm absolutely certain Scarlet is the same girl as Sarah, Bridie, Laila from various previous over the last year or so - I would recognise those firm buttock cheeks anywhere! Heavenly they are too!
She remains inconsistent with owo in my experiences but I really hope she is now including it in her portfolio of services.  That would make her top drawer.

Offline Shyandrew2001

• Temp ban until
    24/05/24 @ 07:01
  • Reviews: 10
Is she a southern girl that works/worked in the place with the roller shutter door flat?

Offline Third Man

Is she a southern girl that works/worked in the place with the roller shutter door flat?
I think bridie was sasha69 on AW. I saw her at the roller door place wasn't impressed really, yes nice arse but forgettable punt. didn't find her attractive at all. seem to mind she said she was from Kent.

Offline Shyandrew2001

• Temp ban until
    24/05/24 @ 07:01
  • Reviews: 10
Cheers, sounds like the girl I saw also and wasn't impressed either so will give her a miss now.

Offline Bengeo13

Each to their own opinion of course and great to read other comments and I decided to remind myself about her rear end!
In my book it's exquisite, beautifully rounded and quite firm, certainly not a blaming!
My only concern ever with Scarlett was no owo, but now that it is on the menu I'm well chuffed

Offline Bengeo13

Oh dear, just noticed in my previous post - 'not a blaming' should read 'not a blancmange' I blame predictive text!

stonesfan310

how tall is she? booked her for 30 mins tomorrow but there wasn't a lot of info on her AW profile. will ask about services before paying but hoping she'll give owo.

Yohan Kebab 2

at a guess 5ft 3 taller in heels. Has a cracking body have fun