Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sienna Amour - sunderland  (Read 1517 times)

Offline hotstepper

External Link/Members Only

Not really sure where to start with this one.

Comms
Comms were excellent as always. Confirmed on the morning and was given the address and instructions. £70 for 30 mins

Strange one. Put postcode in my satnav, parked at the pub as requested, then made my way to appartment. Was greeted at the door by Zelda from Terrahawks. I asked if this was the address and she said yes. It was clear it was the wrong house, so i made my apologies and left. Zelda commented that 3 men had knocked on her door that day and she was sick of it. I’ve mentioned this to the agency. Eventually found the right location and was ushered into the livingroom.

Girl
Sierra is not as described on the site in my opinion. Shes at least 40, not 32 as described, and photos have definitely been enhanced, but never the less she wasn’t unattractive and i didn’t feel the need to walk.

Meet
The meet itself was an interesting one. Sierra made me feel at home and ushered me to the livingroom. She says this is not her usual house, and she was in the middle of moving. The house was nice, clean and warm. Only issue was we were going to get down to business on the sofa.
She started by saying no A on offer, fine by me. Everything else pretty much on the cards. removed clothing and got down to OWO. Nice technique. Enthusiastic. I then asked if shed be up for rimming. She said she would so i rolled over and enjoyed an incredible 10 mins of some of the best rimming I’ve had. Variety of speeds and pressures, all of which got me going.
Then asked for CIM, again this was ok. Only problem really was it was more wanking off with her mouth close by. Enjoyable all the same but not quite what I’d hoped for. Chat to end the meet then i left.

Would i recommend?
Difficult one. If you want the lady on the site then I’d probably say no. Not a good enough likeness for me. Older than advertised, bigger than advertised too.
But if you want a good meet with a nice, more mature lady and like the services above then yeah. I enjoyed myself.

Would i return? Probably not for a while but if i get the urge forcmore of that rimming then I’d head back to see her.

Offline CELICA GT

Seems like the first part of your review was a bit of a bummer, oh second part a bit of a bummer as well but in a much nicer way.  :thumbsup:

Offline Shitehawk

I notice her age has been changed to 38 on the site now.

Offline hotstepper

I notice her age has been changed to 38 on the site now.

It does her a disservice making out shes 32. She clearly isn’t and people will only be disappointed when they get there and she isn’t. Really enjoyable punt