Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: pink rider Middlesbrough  (Read 559 times)

1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 4948521) (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline xestoh

External Link/Members Only

Arranged to meet this lady today as the sloppy blow and deep throat sold it to me.

Got to the house and it was absolutely horrendous inside. It was 100 percent a trap house(drug den). It was filthy and there was tin foil, fag buts, joint roaches and other crack / herion smoking stuff lying around. She asked me to sit I refused and thought of an excuse to leave.

The girl herself; she was off her nut on something and what ever she was smoking left a black soot around her mouth. She was going on about shouting at some lad before I came and talking utter shite really.

Safe to say I done one with my money. It's put me off punting for a while.

Avoid drug user and unsafe location.

Offline northface

Thanks very much for the warning. None of us want to walk into that.
Hope you have a better punt next time and go for an established one to get your confidence back.

Offline tynetunnel

Yep thanks for the warning, UKP at its finest here. Sorry it happened to you though OP.

She was mentioned yesterday and I looked at the profile and as I said then, a poor shopfront. It gives you an idea of how bad it could be. I realize hindsight is useful in situations like this  :dash:

Cheers OP