Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Hot Hannah no show Gateshead  (Read 537 times)

12 review(s) for xxhothannahxx (6 positive, 1 neutral, 5 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline jake

External Link/Members Only
Comms: Excellent done via AW arranged 1hour appointment with Hannah for a early morning GFE with body to body massage .Hannah didn't seem to have problem with the appointment being early morning so I assumed everything good ,got in touch with her via AW the night before to make sure everything ok for the next morning and to give her my punting phone number for address and postcode in morning .Got reply back everything ok .
Sent message via AW morning of meet to tell her I was on way before set off for Gateshead ,because early morning didn't think much of no reply straight away as she could be getting ready but got Gateshead in good time waited a good 20 minutes after appointment no reply or text so left Gateshead disappointed. :thumbsdown:
Conclusion:Was looking forward to this appointment all week still no reply from her via AW and checked she has logged in everyday since . :thumbsup:

Offline datwabbit

Thanks.

She's becoming 50% unreliable.

Offline waynekerr600

Thanks for the review. I've had a positive with her before. It's a shame she isn't more consistent as she has picked up a fair few reds.

Offline Monster munch

sorry to hear about your wasted time and expense jake,but in my experience with her with you haven't missed out on much,

Offline jake

Thanks for replies guys   :thumbsup: onto the next one on the list  :D

Offline toon972

Sorry about your experience but her negatives make it a no for me.