Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: kinkykara93 - Wallsend  (Read 1565 times)

7 review(s) for kinkykara93 (4 positive, 3 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline SnoopDogg420

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

30 min incall - £50

Initial booking comms were done VIA adultwork email. She responded quickly, gave me the address and told to call on arrival for the door number.

Her incall location is in a modern flat in the Wallsend area. Plenty of free on street parking. Inside the flat there was a little clutter but nothing off putting.

Her stats and pictures off adultwork are accurate, what you see is what you get.

I was greeted at at the door by Kara wearing a bodystocking (she has a picture on adultwork wearing it.) She lead me through to the bedroom where we sorted the paperwork and offered a drink which I accepted. Whilst she was sorting that I stated to get undressed and wait for her on the bed.

Once she rejoined me we started of with some french kissing with some mutual groping. After a couple minutes of this she pulls away, pulls my boxers down and starts sucking my cock. Very sloppy with plenty of tongue and hand action. Credit to her blowjob skills as it's one of the best I've had. We then go back to french kissing whilst I play with her pussy. I then ask for a condom and fuck her in doggy and missionary. She got quite enthusiastic in doggy asking me to spank her and bucking back. She was making some moaning noises as well, nothing over the top. Eventually I can't hold on any longer, pull the condom off and cum in her mouth. Passed some wet wipes to clean up whilst having a general chit-chat and I start to get ready again.

All in All it was a good punt with a friendly lass. I would go back to see her again but I'm in no rush.