Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: How will huge cost of living hikes affect our hobby  (Read 6469 times)

Offline Gordon Bennett

I think a lot of people need a reality check,even 20 or 30 years ago let alone longer people simply didn't heat every room in their house to 28 degrees all of the time.
Seems a lot of people look at it as a right now.
You cut your cloth according to your coat.

Yes. I feel fairly certain that the vast majority of folks could actually halve their energy bills simply by economising and not being wasteful. Irrespective of the financial saving you'd think that the green/ecological benefits would be attractive too.
My brother has whined about his houshold's energy bills for years (they're 6 or 7 times higher than my similar househol) but they wander about in underwear all day with heating blasting out, leave umpteen appliances turned on in empty rooms, all take 20 minute showers and don't all eat together so kitchen is constantly on the go with solo meals being prepared. To me it looks like deliberate and wilful waste that could easily be reigned in but they think it's normal modern living. It's like they cannot make a connection between their extravagant usage and their monthly bill.

Offline victor989

Blimey!....you must go to some posh places.

When I go to see Fagash Lill by Birkenhead docks, I have to bring a shilling for the meter!

If you paid a shilling for the meter, you must have been punting before 1973, when the country went decimal  :D

Offline Colston36

Widen the search to what? Street walkers. You can't escape the discussion about prices so you might as well talk about it. Besides it may convince some of the cash-rich punters that they're not getting VFM. Might even force WGs to adjust prices. My point is the topic is inescapable and talking about it won't hurt.

Within reason I am more concerned with what I get than what it costs.

Offline Private Parts

If you paid a shilling for the meter, you must have been punting before 1973, when the country went decimal  :D

Decimal Day was

15th February 1971  :hi:
PP

Offline Captain caveman 69

"People are gonna be in poverty the likes not seen since 1950." BS. You weren't there. My house in 1957 was the only one in the row with a bath. What has happened is that girls I know are pretty desperate and cutting rates.
How do you know i wasnt about in the 50s and girls cutting there rates is basically what the thread is asking.

Offline pantywetter

How on gods earth is getting the most money they can taking the piss? If they were not being paid whatever amount they ask for they would drop the price, supply and demand, every one wants the most they can get when selling anything.

I’ve always defended WG pricing as it’s a luxury and they are entitled to charge what they want.
However, over the last 1 or 2 years prices just got nutty, and the service even worse which combined is taking the piss.
I won’t be shedding a tear for any WG who has to move back to eg £150 an hour and work a bit harder to attract and retain customers

Offline estats

People will (very) slowly start to catch-up on what I've been saying for months.

We are in a bubble, the boom, before the bust.

There simply are not enough big whales in this market and many others to sustain the inflation of prices. Of course there will always be a percentage of people isolated from financial shock, but the vast majority of people will be much worse off in real terms this time next year.

We are already seeing discretionary spend being sucked from the economy, a recession isn't far away at all. Unfortunately the coming recession won't see inflation back to target in the near term due to commodity pricing, so the continued squeeze on the average person's spending will be very harsh.

Offline JamesKW

We are already seeing discretionary spend being sucked from the economy, a recession isn't far away at all. Unfortunately the coming recession won't see inflation back to target in the near term due to commodity pricing, so the continued squeeze on the average person's spending will be very harsh.

Exactly,its cost pull inflation (not demand led) so there is not much you can do about that with interest rate increases(other than make the situation worse).Its hospitality which will be hit hard first (which is likley to include punting),they have only just been hit hard by lockdowns.(much of whats left will go out of business)

Offline billyjo

Only thing affecting this hobby for me is finding decent service providers matching my preference.  As someone who prefers natural women, natural breasts, not keen on blown up lips, tattoos, botox, etc it's becoming increasingly difficult to find a suitable match.  Saving a lot of money in the meantime.

Offline lillythesavage

Only thing affecting this hobby for me is finding decent service providers matching my preference.  As someone who prefers natural women, natural breasts, not keen on blown up lips, tattoos, botox, etc it's becoming increasingly difficult to find a suitable match.  Saving a lot of money in the meantime.

Add junk yard metal and and a happy fun personality to the list and you got my preferences to a tee  :D, Much rather a pretty GND with a happy smiling face and all natural over anything else, and I am meeting a few of them regularly.

Broaden your horizons and read the alternative threads, AW etc is not the place to find them, well, not often. When good ones get reviewed the stampede fucks it up.

The thing I find is those comfortable in their god given skin are always great company and usually as near sane as you can get these days  :D

Offline chadpitt

People will (very) slowly start to catch-up on what I've been saying for months.

There simply are not enough big whales in this market and many others to sustain the inflation of prices. Of course there will always be a percentage of people isolated from financial shock, but the vast majority of people will be much worse off in real terms this time next year.

It's worse than a recession, it's stagflation. Prices going up and growth is slowing. I still think it's pointless to believe hookers are logical or intelligent enough to consider all this. They're ego driven. The bigger problem is the whole Brexit f*ck up which 1000% ruined punting. Foreign WGs returned home or started charging more. So the number of SPs is low and WG prices are more sensitive to supply.

Offline Charmingthickdick

I must be a really tight git. I always want the best service and the best fit body with perfect enthusiastic personality but I really don’t like paying more than £80 for half hour or £120 for the hour for FS with OW. OW or OWO doesn’t normally bother me because that is just the warm up. RO, Kissing and being able to touch/play//insert into parts where the sun don’t shine on the firmly toned body of an attractive SP is what makes an enjoyable punt for me. I wish I could find  a job where I got paid £120 an hour. I think that is plenty for a good service.

Looking at the current prices advertised I think my visits of pleasure are going to be reduced in the future.

Online southcoastpunter

we have disagreed a bit on some of the many other threads on "prices" but I don't disagree with what you have said above - although maybe on the severity of what is to come. This thread is more about the effects it will have on out punting habits / activities and i am sure some guys will cut back a bit or go for 30 minutes rather than an hour etc. However we have had economic hard times and recession before and we have not seen any significant across the board fall in prices being charged by WG's - although of course with some inflation in the economy and no actual increase in prices then the relative price of WG's can be said to have fallen. I still don't think we will see any significant across the board reduction in WG prices - but yes, as a community, punters will have less money in their pockets to spend!

For me personally, the issue is (and is likely to remain) finding WG's who i like - slim, 20-35, and as others above have put - without the fake lips, tits etc.