Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Interesting one this - Surprise on arrival?? £80 hour?  (Read 2303 times)

Offline alibirmingham

External Link/Members Only

Came across this when just browsing. Quite cheap for what’s advertised so I am tempted. But something tells me she’s been around and had previous profiles.

Limited pics on the ad as well as the fact she stats short period but I’ve been watching that ad for about 3 days now at least.

But the “surprise” on arrival makes me think she’s got a cock or a pimp ready to mug you off.

Anyone seen this add or have any further info on the wg?

Offline Dark Vader

That's a dude all day long man  :sarcastic:

Offline newpuntingguy

Surprise is 99% likely to be a TS. They often use the term “surprise” which is code for basically being pre-op

Offline girthyrod

Fuck me, shes horrible.

She has a body like a smackhead.

Surprise on arrival, at no point have they claimed its a positive surprise pal haha

Offline Tender.french.kiss

Dodgy as fuck. Not even with a barge pole

Offline alibirmingham

Can’t lie. All those thoughts crossed my mind. Post op crack head.

Seems I was on the right track. Safe to say no longer interested.

Thanks all for the input  :thumbsup:

Offline Colston36

Came across this when just browsing. Quite cheap for what’s advertised so I am tempted. But something tells me she’s been around and had previous profiles.

Limited pics on the ad as well as the fact she stats short period but I’ve been watching that ad for about 3 days now at least.

But the “surprise” on arrival makes me think she’s got a cock or a pimp ready to mug you off.

Golden rule: if it seems too good to be true it usually is.

But in this case it seems too bad to be true.

Offline mr.bluesky

That's a dude all day long man  :sarcastic:

+1 and a well dodgy area of Coventry

Online Slow grinder

+1 and a well dodgy area of Coventry
what area's that MrB?  We've got quite a few in Coventry. There is an old a adage that " you're always only 6' away from a rat",  well in Coventry " you're always only 6 mins away from an HMO

Offline bodybuilder1997

Seems like bareback is offered as well, ew 🤮🤢
Banned reason: Previous banned teddyking
Banned by: Kev40ish

Offline alibirmingham

Seems like bareback is offered as well, ew 🤮🤢

Pretty much convinced she is a pre op tranny so no chance in hell of me seeing her but I’m usually quite sharp at spotting bareback in profiles. Just looked again and can’t see it so must be going blind  :unknown: or has she/he removed it?

Offline mr.bluesky

what area's that MrB?  We've got quite a few in Coventry. There is an old a adage that " you're always only 6' away from a rat",  well in Coventry " you're always only 6 mins away from an HMO

According to her advert Willenhall  :scare: (twinned with Beirut) used to have a bad reputation.  I would drive through it as quickly as possible but never leave my car parked there

Offline garfield

Id rather the suprise was a cock than a head like this

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline bodybuilder1997

Pretty much convinced she is a pre op tranny so no chance in hell of me seeing her but I’m usually quite sharp at spotting bareback in profiles. Just looked again and can’t see it so must be going blind  :unknown: or has she/he removed it?

Just the last sentence on her profile gives me alarm bells.. that she has no do and donts 😥
Banned reason: Previous banned teddyking
Banned by: Kev40ish

Offline mr.bluesky

Offline alibirmingham

Just the last sentence on her profile gives me alarm bells.. that she has no do and donts 😥

If it’s this quote “ please dont contact me asking dos or donts as my job i love and i do it all with a passion” then I read it differently. To me I read it as she/he is saying not to ask questions on what is or isn’t on offer and that they love the job as a whole. They do also state to read the profile in full.

Although this sp is one I would never see now thanks to all the input from everyone I have to say we got to be careful of accusing a sp of BB where there is no real evidence to support that. It can harm the wgs business (for those who would still see her despite all the red flags raised) making unfounded claims and I’m sure stating a wg is a BB’er (or any other claim that may harm a wgs business) without any real proof is against forum rules.

Not having a go mate, just sharing some knowledge.  :drinks:

Offline alibirmingham

Id rather the suprise was a cock than a head like this

Hidden Image/Members Only

Imagine getting both. Mr bean and a cock. Double whammy there  :lol:

Offline alibirmingham

According to her advert Willenhall  :scare: (twinned with Beirut) used to have a bad reputation.  I would drive through it as quickly as possible but never leave my car parked there

I was confused with the location to be honest. I know willenhall is more near Walsall and Wolverhampton border so now that can also be Coventry I don’t know. Is there a willenhall in Coventry too?

Offline Steve1961

Just Googled this:
Willenhall is a suburb of Coventry in the West Midlands of England. Willenhall is in the south-east of the city adjacent to the suburbs of Binley, Ernesford Grange and Whitley. It covers the area bounded by the Rugby to Coventry railway line, the River Sowe and the city's boundary with Warwickshire. Wikipedia  :hi:

Offline garfield

I was confused with the location to be honest. I know willenhall is more near Walsall and Wolverhampton border so now that can also be Coventry I don’t know. Is there a willenhall in Coventry too?

There is mate, and its a bit of a shitehole

Offline alibirmingham

There is mate, and its a bit of a shitehole

And who said this forum isn’t educational lol

But by the sounds of it both willenhalls are a shit hole  :D

Offline Rangers54

What are you watching for. Blimey what's your level if this is what has made you itch
 I've done bad things when I was pissed, met birds and had to look out the door to make sure neighbours don't see them  leaving
This character doesn't come close to the worst I have ever met

Online Thecunninglinguist

The "Surprise on arrival" should be the giveaway that it's a dick?

Offline Landscape

Big hands, broad shoulders and deliberately posing in a way that doesn't show the bulge, this is a TS.

Offline alibirmingham

Not familiar with TS ads and the way the advertise/pose/ etc.

Initially it was the price that drew me in and my Naivety thought the surprise might be code for something more positive.

Lesson learned on this one.

Offline GingerNuts

She’s not TS, she’s a fucking mess though

Which advert(s) do those pictures come from?