Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Mature Meena  (Read 898 times)

Offline Neromatrix

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only - Get QR Code

Looking to get back into the scene as long overdue.  Looking to book a session with mature meena.  I know she has been reviewed as a vanilla meet, but just a have an itch to scratch with a mature Asian woman.

Will review it i go for it.

Offline Knobrot

I did see Meena in around 2015/16.  See my comments below.

West Midlands / Re: Sexy mature meena
« on: May 15, 2019, 10:06:56 am »
Quote from: djibzy on May 13, 2019, 02:14:58 am
Has anyone seen her? Really tempted but i cant find any reviews on her.

External Link/Members Only

If not, can anyone advise if she looks legit to go to or not?

I did see Meena about 4 years ago if my memory serves me right.  I did leave feedback on AW but that seems to have disappeared.

She was/is based in Castle Vale not too far from Sainsburys & the retail park, she worked from a ground floor maisonette which appears to be her home.

At the time I only paid £60.00p for the half hour but I have noticed that her prices have crept up.  Again, from memory a good service.  probably a size 12/14ish, stands at around 5' 2" she (and her home), very clean, nice boobs.  Oral and reverse oral and missionary to finish.  If I was to review now a definite positive, although £80 for 30mins is pushing it a bit.  But a genuine Indian/Pakistani lady for those who want to 'try'

KR

Offline dog999

Looks like the same lady I saw in Worcester a few years back, then went to work at a Thai Spa Shop in Kidderminster. Reasonable service but not worth £80 half hour. :hi: