Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Barebacker in Telford - Warning  (Read 1144 times)

Offline watsey

Got excited over this one until I saw she does bareback.
Why do they do it?  :dash: :dash: :dash:

External Link/Members Only

Offline Bonkers123

The Telford hunt continues.....

Offline Madone1

There is also no way the two pics on the profile are the same women I call bullshit profile.

Offline winkywanky

Looks like the same girl to me?

From the body, and what can be seen of the face I'd say it's the same girl.

But at that price it sees a bit fishy (no innuendo intended). I wonder if it's a revenge thing? Or possibly low rates due to being brand new on AW, or maybe naivete?

Offline shrewsmale

think its bullshit profile but thanks anyway

Offline Fabaceous

I messaged asking if BB was extra and I received a reply saying 'yes, bb is extra'.
So very quickly onto the black list - but I expect there will be takers  :scare:
Fab

sas quatch

Could of got two pictures with the same hair colour!!!!

Offline Madone1

barebacker then onto the blacklist she goes thanks for the confirmation fab.

Offline Iamforreal

This one is a known BB as well :

Last week she had unprotected sex on her profile and now is off - she is reviewed here as well....

Offline Madone1

This one is a known BB as well :

Last week she had unprotected sex on her profile and now is off - she is reviewed here as well....

The girl is a total looney she was already come and gone on UKp that said who ever is doing her photoshop should get a medal because she never used to look like that before.

Offline shrewsmale

The girl is a total looney she was already come and gone on UKp that said who ever is doing her photoshop should get a medal because she never used to look like that before.
]

yeah was going to say dont get mistaken , she has been in telford years, she has just changed her name and done some magic with those photos

Offline Madone1

]

yeah was going to say dont get mistaken , she has been in telford years, she has just changed her name and done some magic with those photos

Yeah that is 100% Harry Potter level photoshop wizardry if I didn’t know better I would be up that arse in a heart beat she has all so decided she is now a 100 pound for 30 minutes level girl. :dash:

Offline watsey

Prices generally are getting silly. I wont pay high prices so unless there is somebody that really grabs my attention I'll have a couple of FBSM's for the same price as one FS.

Offline Madone1

Prices generally are getting silly. I wont pay high prices so unless there is somebody that really grabs my attention I'll have a couple of FBSM's for the same price as one FS.

Same I would rather have two hand jobs from Jessy thai then give some of these deluded greedy whores my hard earned.

Offline shropshire bloke

It looks like there will be a dusty phone in TF2.   :scare: