Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: TOFTT or steer well clear?  (Read 1418 times)

Offline Freedom70

I need a good massage and a HE is also welcome, so as I am going to be near Stafford had a quick search around and came across Oriental_Judy (External Link/Members Only) apparently from Japan, but with no feedback.

Searched the phone number and it came up with gumtree (External Link/Members Only) and VivaStreet (External Link/Members Only) postad (External Link/Members Only)

All the ladies have different names Lily, Judy, Yumi, and are from a variety of China, South Korea, Japan etc....

So, am I being stupid by even considering this place, or should I take one for the team???   :dash:

Thanks  :-)

James_comey

Stoke is just up the road maybe try:

External Link/Members Only

Good looking friendly girl that fits what you are after

Offline watsey

That's a tough call.
The 34dd description seems to match the 2nd picture on her profile.
If she was to answer the door I would be well happy but likely to be a B&S.
The words have obviously been plagiarized from somebody elses.

Try calling the number and ask lots of questions. You should get a feeling as to whether its gen or not.  :hi:

Offline Freedom70

Offline Barney31

On the Viva street advert it says; Gender - Male and My Service Is For - Women. Think things have got lost in translation  :sarcastic:

Roadster

Both the pictures on the AW profile are throwing up massive numbers of hits on tineye.

Offline Freedom70

Just called, the person answering doesn't speak a word of English!  Received a text with the address, not much better.  Think this is likely to be a B&S, so going to steer clear.  Thanks for the heads up all.

:scare:

Offline Freedom70

Stoke is just up the road maybe try:

External Link/Members Only

Good looking friendly girl that fits what you are after

Thanks James, looks good, and fits the massage description perfectly, but doubt I would get the HE?   ...or do you have experience?

Offline watsey

Just called, the person answering doesn't speak a word of English!  Received a text with the address, not much better.  Think this is likely to be a B&S, so going to steer clear.  Thanks for the heads up all.

:scare:
That's why I said phone them. A phone call usually exposes them but can also confirm the sort of person you might meet.
Texts can cover up a multitude of shortfalls.  :drinks:

Offline ady17

100% steer clear , i went a few weeks back and got told to wait outside a take away , i thought it was a flat above , rang they said give me a minute , 7-8 mins later i thought fuck this so left down the road to my car , as i was driving off opposite the takeaway is an alley and som e chinky bloke came out and caught my eye and sort of waved as if to say is it u who rang....i just carried on driving as it was obviously her pimp, as for waiting outside the takeaway , there are some flats opposite so they can get a good look at u over the road beforehand...wont bother again

James_comey

Thanks James, looks good, and fits the massage description perfectly, but doubt I would get the HE?   ...or do you have experience?

I have visited a few times so far, she does do the deed but it may not happen on the first visit. Certainly a better option than the Chinese establishment!

Offline The Owl

I have visited a few times so far, she does do the deed but it may not happen on the first visit. Certainly a better option than the Chinese establishment!

You've been here since May but not written a single review. How about you write a review of the prossie you're touting along with details on the services she gives.

James_comey

You've been here since May but not written a single review. How about you write a review of the prossie you're touting along with details on the services she gives.

Sorry just thought I would give some info? Back to lurking

Offline The Owl

If you want to give good info then write the review.

Offline ady17

I messaged her a couple weeks back, she said its not a sexual service, can u confirm different ?

Offline watsey

I messaged her a couple weeks back, she said its not a sexual service, can u confirm different ?
Hope you didnt ask her on the phone!

Offline ady17

no not at all, i txt her to ask what services she provided and she said non sexual

Offline Freedom70

no not at all, i txt her to ask what services she provided and she said non sexual

Not what it suggests on AW profile unless we are now talking about Stoke massage???

Offline ady17

Didnt know she had AW profile, seen it on vivastreet, have u got a link at all ?

Offline Bugsys

What’s the massage like and how much did you pay