Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Scarlet_Woman – Winchester SO23  (Read 977 times)

15 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5206324) (13 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline Whistling Dixie

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

The meeting was for 1 hour @ £160 and took place in January.  I don’t recall being offered any extras, anyway none taken.

Initial approach was made via AW email; her green light wasn’t on and she hadn’t been showing any availability on her profile so I wasn’t even sure if she was around and I wasn’t too surprised that I didn’t get an answer for a couple of days.  When it came it was simply for me to call her which I did.  Quick call to Scarlet who was very friendly and arrangements were made for the following afternoon.

Location was a modern terraced house where she lives near the northern end of Bar End Road and I would guess about a 15 minute walk from Winchester town centre.  At her suggestion I parked on her road within sight of her house; if you prefer to be a little more discrete when you park there is a multi-storey car park about a 7 minute walk away although be aware that there’s a little bit of a hill.  Anyway parking on her road is quite tucked away and seemed to me to be reasonably discrete.

Scarlet texted me as I was driving to Winchester that she was ready early.  A quick call when I arrived to get her door number; she told me that the door was ajar so we were good to go straight away with no hanging around.  Scarlet was waiting inside dressed in lingerie and opaque hold-up stockings.  She looked really pretty and was really welcoming, smiley and chatty from the start.  She apologised that the house was a bit messy, but it seemed perfectly OK to me and when we went upstairs her bedroom was tidy, warm, bright and roomy.

Scarlet’s profile says she is 33, 5’ 3” and gym fit; all seems accurate enough to me.  There are a few photos on her profile which give a fair impression of what to expect; some of these are below.  She says she enjoys going to the gym and it shows; I’m sure she must get admiring glances when she’s there.  There are no face photos on her profile but don’t be concerned, she is a very pretty girl.

I love a girl in heels so upstairs she slipped on a pair.  Started with some LFK – my preference – then onto the bed where her lingerie came off but her stockings stayed on – I like that.  Oral both ways (OWO) and she was responsive to RO and fingering.  Protected sex in CG, doggy and finished in mish.  All the while she was smiley and gave the impression she was happy to be with me.  A little chat until my time was up; she told me that she would like to see me again – OK I know it’s business but we all like a bit of flattery and she does it with a lovely smile.  I was on my way just a minute or two over the hour.

Scarlet is delightful and fun to be with.  There was a really happy vibe when I was with her.  It’s a definite positive from me and I would certainly like to visit her again.

WD

Hidden Image/Members Only

« Last Edit: April 17, 2024, 03:01:48 pm by Whistling Dixie »

Offline coolkid05

Decent review. She's definitely one of my top priorities - I'm hoping to pay her a visit in the next few weeks.

Offline Bunbury

She is WWW. A warm welcoming woman, always smiley, happy and chatty while providing a great GFE.

Online Jack_Jones77

Think i'll have to add her to my hotlist too! :D