Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sweet Francesca - Andover  (Read 669 times)

13 review(s) for SweetFrancesca21 (12 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline DevilTimed

The link: External Link/Members Only

Thought I would give Sweet Francesca a go after Fatman's positive review.

Price: 120 for an hour.

When: a week ago, afternoon

Comms: Little weird, with a radio silence just as we were confirming booking. Got there in the end. She handles her own comms.

The Girl: Romanian, around 5ft8. Late 20s. Little bit of a paunch on her belly - looks like she might have had a kid and it's took a bit of a toll on a once incredible body. Small but pert titties, pretty face in a "girl next door" kinda vibe, very long brown hair, and an incredible set of legs and arse on her. Her arse is perfect - it's got some curve on it without any sign of looking fat, and looked amazing just walking around in front of me.

The Services DFK, Nipple play, Neck Kissing, OWO, RO, Rimming on Her, Fingering, Ball Sucking, Deep Throat, Face Fucking, Cowgirl, Reverse Cowgirl, Missionary, Doggy, COB.

The Action: Francesca felt a little off at first - I was immediately attracted to her - think her face was plain, bordering on pretty - but as she walked away from me as I entered the flat and showed me that arse - I was hooked. She was a little cold, and shy - but I just got very upfront and direct in what I wanted, and complimented her - laying it on a bit thick. This helped, she smiled, and warmed to me, and returned the good natured comments and positive vibes.

We groped, and kissed, and she was down to OWO as soon as I asked - and she is good at it. Minimal hand usage initially, lots of kissing, and licking and teasing the end of my dick with her tongue. She then just started deep throating, and glug glugging gently. When I began to thrust into her mouth, she encouraged it. When I asked if I could hold her dead down on my cock so I could feel it at the back of her throat, she said "please do". The oral is a highlight - shes more sensual than sexual - very GFE - but shes also willing and passive enough to do as you ask, and allow for a lot of face fucking and thrusting - with a minimal gag reflex.

We did RO, and she let me finger her whilst i sucked on her clean little cunt. Quite a small clit, but nice plump lips. She allowed me to play with her asshole a little bit, and tongue fuck it - but no fingers.

She fucked with good energy, and kept going in every position untill I requested the change.

Favourite was her reverse cowgirl squatting on my cock - which she got very into - and Cowgirl - her arse is really great. Was thinking about it for days.

2 spunks in one hour, with between sessions filled with kisses and cuddles and very sensual GFE strokes of my body, balls and cock.

First cum she sucked me to completion, in her mouth, with condom on. Second cum she allowed me to jerk a load onto her chest as I stood over her on the side of the bed, one hand pulling her in by the back of her head as she snogged into my ear (as requested).

Like I said, she's happy to do a lot of what you ask.

Great attitude, and I am hoping it wasn't a short lived visit to this town. It's often a barren wasteland with no Thai girls about.

Would happily see again - great VFM.

Offline Fatman

No worries so glad you had a great time with her… she is a cracking girl 100% whats on the tin!
I don’t think that’s the last we will see of her.