Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Alternatives to AW  (Read 2229 times)

Offline KTM RIDER

Admin - please delete if not allowed  :hi:

Can anyone advise on any alternative websites to use when searching for SP's?

AW has little to offer West of Swansea & wondered if there were any other sites you guys use?

Not particularly keen on using Agencies either if possible.

TIA  :drinks:

Offline wonky

The only one besides AW I have used is vivastreet. It's a pit of roms, fake pictures and con artists. Seems to be best place for Asian shops and massage providers

Online joninbristol

AW has little to offer West of Swansea & wondered if there were any other sites you guys use?

Not wishing to sound mean KTM, but I think geography's the problem, rather than SPs choosing a site other than AW.
SPs rely on buyers for their services, and west of Swansea (Milford Haven excepted), you're looking at one of the most sparsely populated parts of the UK:
External Link/Members Only

Without that audience it's rarely worth their while working from the location.

On a more positive note, that's probably most applicable to the full-time or part-time SP, or tourer.
You're probably more likely to find a local who works occasionally and enjoys what she's doing rather than a cold Rom'.
As Wonky said, Vivastreet does tend to have a few of these pop up from time to time.

Another option is to use Google - type something like "milford haven massage" (<- insert location of your choice) into a Google search and see what pops up.
Most of the results are agencies by the looks of it, but a few minutes patience should probably yield some independents.
:hi:

« Last Edit: February 20, 2022, 09:17:16 am by joninbristol »

Offline Proton

The above advise will always mostly be true unfortunately, it's sizable conurbations or >>:dash:  I've worked & holidayed loads of times in the Rhayader area and Cardigan bay extremely thin on the ground :cry:

Offline KTM RIDER

Very valid point Jon. You're spot on in what you've said, I was quietly hoping there may be a few hidden gems offering services elsewhere. Thanks for your valued response  :hi:

Online joninbristol

Very valid point Jon. You're spot on in what you've said, I was quietly hoping there may be a few hidden gems offering services elsewhere. Thanks for your valued response  :hi:
:thumbsup:
To be fair KTM, there'll be one or two from time to time. I'm out in the wilds of Wiltshire, so the same applies here.
I find it's best to pop in an occasional Google search as something pops up in the search occasionally that's not on the main sites.
Hope you find someone close by - I feel your pain !
:hi:

Online Punting_Mad

Amy in Milford..she is excellent and used to work in Swansea.. advertises on AW

Offline scutty brown

Admin - please delete if not allowed  :hi:

Can anyone advise on any alternative websites to use when searching for SP's?

Not particularly keen on using Agencies either if possible.

TIA  :drinks:

read the stickies
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=279443.0

Offline KTM RIDER

read the stickies
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=279443.0
Sorry Scutty - I tend to only read the Wales forum & Wales review pages - my bad!
Thanks for the info!
 :drinks:

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24

Offline Discreet_welshman

External Link/Members Only

Been looking on there, Ellemae is a familiar one  ;) but there seems to be so many more fitties on there than AW but I cant help think 50% of the profiles must be fake or Roms.