Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lorenna- Bedford  (Read 549 times)

Offline Goyourownway

External Link/Members Only

Was driving home this evening and felt the urge. This is a viva street profile but had seen the same girl advertise on adultwork under a different name (Maya I think) so thought I'd give it a shot whilst being totally prepared to walk in case of a b&s.

Paid £40 for 15 mins

Comms were good, literally text on the off chance asking if she was available now, got a response within 30 seconds and a postcode, was pulling up outside 5 mins later.

Quiet street and a detached house in the goldington area of town, entrance at the side so a bit more discreet but I would imagine during the day it would be plainly obvious why you were there.

The reason for the quick availability was perfectly clear when the door was opened for me to find 5 different girls all stood in the hallway. The girl I saw (the one is the pics) explained later that they all answer with available and then basically you pick your girl from who actually is available (I've found at least 3 of the other girls profiles also on viva, all evident as pics clearly taken on same bed)

To be fair I probably would have happily chosen any one of 3 of the girls but stuck with the girl in the pics. I thought she looked better than the pics, very smooth skin and petite, as I like. When i first got there she was in a white bra and pyjama bottoms, all the other girls were in various underwears! In my limited experience I was a bit intimidated at all 5 of them stood in front of me as it's not something that has happened before but once I chose, the others moved off and were never seen again!

Into a nice large room with decent sized and apparently clean bed, she removed the bottoms to reveal matching white panties and possibly the nicest arse I've ever had the pleasure of being close to.

Her English was very good and she was polite and chatty throughout. Offered OW or OWO, plumped for OWO which was good and reasonably deep if a little samey. On with the mac for a few mins of cowgirl before into doggy, she looks amazing on all fours and her arse really is something to behold, you can imagine the upshot of this which was about 30 secs of doggy before the inevitable conclusion. Easy chatting whilst cleaning up and away I went into the night, paid for 15 mins and was there 15 mins.

Will most likely return for an hour at £80. I think on her old adultwork profile she offered anal so may see where that leads, if it is on offer it'll probably only last about 15 seconds but would be worth it! Would be interested to see if anyone else has seen her and what there experiences were either at this location or at her old one near the town centre (I saw a different girl there who she knew when I mentioned her name and confirmed that she was living there at the time)

A pretty good 15 min pump and go on balance