Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sophie glasgow girl - Glasgow  (Read 2374 times)

16 review(s) for Sophieglasgowgirl (11 positive, 0 neutral, 5 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Hurricane Jack

External Link/Members Only

Meeting took place a few weeks ago, arranged by phone the day before. Comms were good,tried phoning but got no answer, left a message. Sophie phoned back within 10 minutes, agreed a meet the following day 90 minutes £180. I was told to text a confirmation on the day and received the post code with a further instruction to text when en route and phone on arrival. Seemed a bit excessive but it was all manageable and reassuring that the meeting was on. Arrived in plenty time, ample on street parking in the merchant city.

Phoned as instructed and was directed to a modern gated block of flats with flat number for entry system. Buzzed straight in and through ground floor magic door into a clean, tidy, sparsely furnished flat (couldn't see it being anything other than a work venue).

Sophie is already tall but with her high heels she fairly towered over me, she was dressed in black lace lingerie which looked good on her. Pics are accurate she's in pretty good nick, I'm not great on age or dress sizes but I'd say she's close to the stated 36 & 10. I was asked to take my shoes off, did so and took care of the paperwork. Was offered a drink and shower (both accepted).

On to the action, well not really as she talked the hind legs off a donkey for at least 20 minutes until I was finally able to get things moving. I was my usual very vanilla self with oral both ways CG and CIM and if I'm honest I can't remember if she swallowed or not. She did pause the action to check the time and although I initiated DFK, there wasn't much D or F about it and it was very brief.

Action over, bang on time (shower and blether included in time), cleaned up dressed and left.

In summary, Sophie was as advertised, delivered as requested in a nice secure venue (that's a positive for me). She did over-blether and watched the clock (negative) but overall a decent punt.