Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Massages in Guildford  (Read 8084 times)

Offline shocksafe

A few years ago I had a punt with a brilliant lady in Guildford I think.

Started off with an assisted bath and then on into the bathroom with what can only be described as the best massage I’ve ever had.

The apartment was and old style Victorian house and she took me up some stairs to the first floor.

She said she didn’t really advertise a lot on vivastreet or adult work but mainly on Friday ads.

I’m coming down south next week

Does anyone have any recollection of who it may be and if she’s still in the business.

Or if not any recommendations for nice sensual tantric massage.

Online themaserman

No extras!

So it is just a massage service? No HE?

Online contentguy

I think your talking about this lady

External Link/Members Only

Tempted by her but from your review she indicates she doesn't like hair.
I'm not particularly hairy, do you know how fussy she is about this?

Guy

Offline Nervous03

Does anyone know her prices?

I have tried texting but no response from her

Offline paul_tall_

If its the girl you are in thinking of the link then I saw her a good 9/10 years back. She at the time was based 10 mins from Woking town centre in a bungalow if i recall correctly. Pretty Blonde girl, good conversation, no rush, HE was on offer during an assisted bath with her topless and was allowed to play though she wore thin latex gloves for the HE, no issue with hair.

I recall she got into an argument on a forum not long after

Online themaserman

She sounds very hit and miss to me and I'm not going to have a 2 hour massage with a soapy assisted bath
afterwards if I don't get a wank as she clearly states No Extras in her ad, how frustrating would that be  :dash:

Online contentguy

She sounds very hit and miss to me and I'm not going to have a 2 hour massage with a soapy assisted bath
afterwards if I don't get a wank as she clearly states No Extras in her ad, how frustrating would that be  :dash:

I’d ask about services beforehand, I’m getting too old for surprises and disappointments.  Extras suggests nothing additional available, sensual suggests HR included.

I still get surprises and disappointments but at least I can neg on basis that what was offered wasn’t delivered.

Guy

Offline Kamilondon

Oh I have seen this NUTJOB ! a few years ago... I remember I once had to cancel a booking... well in advance I must say... and she would not stop texting /harassing me... in end had to tell her to F off and block her... she is a strange one.
Service was ok ... I just went 2 times and I liked the idea of being washed down 😂 that was the main thing.
Banned reason: Habitual childish name calling despite warnings.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline webpunter

NJ indeed

Oh I have seen this NUTJOB ! a few years ago... I remember I once had to cancel a booking... well in advance I must say... and she would not stop texting /harassing me... in end had to tell her to F off and block her... she is a strange one.
Service was ok ... I just went 2 times and I liked the idea of being washed down 😂 that was the main thing.

Pretty sure i had a near escape with this one a good few years back [3 or 4]
Only text comms & got bad vibes when she kept on & on detailing what is required 
Which included where i would have to park so that she could see the car for safety reasons
On whatever text it was from her - like no. 10 more conditions
I didn't respond & then i get more messages accusing me of wasting her time
Just left it & the messages stopped
I presume some other geezer made the error of contacting her & she switched her attention to him