Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Auburndelight of Southampton.  (Read 799 times)

Offline Digby232

I see auburndelight who goes by the name of Amy is working with her partner again now. Except he is no longer Steve but called sky! A 6 foot 2 inch ,  20 stone cute transgender. Sorry I don’t know how to post a link yet but you can look them up on this site. I thought he was her pimp but perhaps not.
Banned reason: Troll
Banned by: daviemac

Offline DrConners

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

She's mentioned her bf/trans/whateverthefuck in her 'blog'.

I've no interest in seeing this WG - face like a bulldog chewing a wasp I believe is the phrase  :thumbsdown:

Offline Digby232

I’ve no interest in seeing Amy either. Excessively long profile and I always thought a bit unstable . A virgin till we’ll into 20’s then this Steve appeared and gets her fucking anyone for money. Now he’s a she! Might give good service now as getting no real cock at home😂. Mind you us married men get no fanny at home either so it is a real relationship.
Banned reason: Troll
Banned by: daviemac

Doasex

Her profile is War and Peace, hope she doesn't expect anyone to actually read all that.

Offline Hantsolo

She obviously has a different opinion of what “cute” looks like!

My dictionary doesn’t define it as a truck driver in a dress.......

Offline sensualencounter

I've commented previously on how rough she looks. And now you can get fucked up the arse by a bloke in a wig at the same time as fucking a dog rough munter who looks slightly unhinged! Think I'll pass on that  :crazy: :wacko:

Offline wylie anchor

I've commented previously on how rough she looks. And now you can get fucked up the arse by a bloke in a wig at the same time as fucking a dog rough munter who looks slightly unhinged! Think I'll pass on that  :crazy: :wacko:
:lol: :D :lol: :D

Offline Jamboney

Reading her negative reviews on here I got the impression she’s not all there. She’s definitely one to avoid

Offline j5554

I actually like her face, and I have a thing for redheads. She seems to have put on a bit of weight though and no offence but probably too much for my liking. Used to be one of the most appealing on the site to me but was always put off by her prices.