Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sexy Lia.........  (Read 341 times)

Mrbubbaray

Chaps anyone seen this lady? Any feedback?

External Link/Members Only

Mrbubbaray

Offline LLPunting

Patience.

Keep earning your cred and someone may reply or just PM you some deets.

Spit your dummy out and we'll all leave you on the naughty step on perpetual timeout.

Mrbubbaray

Man shut the fuck up.

I was asking a simple question i don’t need a fucking lecture.
Guys like you( most likely old and senile) take this shitty site way too seriously.

Fuck sake dealing with a bunch of fucking old men with small dicks trying to tell me what to do.

Online BillGoldberg

Man shut the fuck up.

Guys like you( most likely old and senile) take this shitty site way too seriously.

Fuck sake dealing with a bunch of fucking old men with small dicks trying to tell me what to do.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Offline LLPunting

Man shut the fuck up.

Such riposte
Such a rejoinder
Us fucking old men are scoring a ton more pussy than you
Small, large at least we're not standing around crying whilst holding an impotent snail
If money for pleasure isn't serious business then you really do need to stick to the freebies you give yourself
A simple mind indeed if you think a few words amount to a lecture.  Guess you didn't read this far because your "on the spectrum" mind has had you admiring the castle in your bowl for the last minute.