Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Caitlin_xx - Plymouth  (Read 1308 times)

5 review(s) for Caitlin_xx (2 positive, 3 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline mj

External Link/Members Only

A 1 hour incall with Caitlin_xx in Plymouth.  Arranged date & time via email a few days in advance and submitted a booking request, and the day before I got an email from her just to check all was still ok.  I really like this, it shows she is organised and leaves me confident that this isn't going to be a waste of time.  Later that day she also sent me directions.  Then on the day of the booking, I got a text message an hour before again to confirm I was coming, and with instructions to call when I was parked.  You really couldn't ask for any more.

The location is flat in the Devonport area of Plymouth.  It's a grey and drab looking building, but this is the architecture of the area, there is free on street parking in the residential streets nearby and I felt perfectly safe.  I rang the buzzer and she answered straight away - then up the stairs and she is waiting for me at the front door.

Caitlin is exactly as her pictures / description.  She has a lovely slim and fit body, very friendly and confident, and a pretty face.  And when I say she is friendly and confident, she really makes you feel welcome, puts you at ease, and is really easy to talk to.

I had asked her if she could wear a particular outfit.  She chose not to answer the door wearing it, but she quickly found it then went and put it on, before returning to the bedroom.  I handed over the paperwork, and then couldn't wait to get my hands on her body.

We started off with some kissing, before she started to undress me.  We moved on to some oral, some facesitting, and more oral, before she slipped a condom on me and then sex in various positions.  All the time, she was very attentive and responsive.  I was getting really turned on and, keen to make it last, had to ask her to slow it down at times.  Afterwards we sat and chatted for a little while, whilst I slowly got dressed.  I was out the door about 5 minutes before the hour was up, but in no way did I feel like this was deliberate on her part.  I probably wouldn't have been able to go again in the time we had left, and there was no point in making small-talk for the sake of it.

All in all, I really enjoyed my visit and would happily go back again.

Offline chrispuckey

She is very much on my hot list and I need to get down to Plymouth soon.

Offline JimmySW

Thanks for the more positive review than jlike - Can I ask about the French kissing? Was it proper DFK? I do like a bit of passion in my hour and this is important to me as she is my physical type, Thanks!

Offline mj

It wasn't deep French kissing, but it wasn't just lips either. Could describe it as Shallow French Kissing.  She has a pierced lip and if I remember correctly, a pierced tongue as well (can't remember for sure).

Offline jlike

Thanks for the more positive review than jlike - Can I ask about the French kissing? Was it proper DFK? I do like a bit of passion in my hour and this is important to me as she is my physical type, Thanks!
Each to his own.

Offline chrispuckey

Offline JimmySW

Each to his own.

Sorry if that sounded like I was being negative towards your review, I really liked the look of her profile and photos and I had given up on her after your review which I treated as genuine so it was relief that I read a more positive one, still not sure but I might see if she’s available when I am and let fate decide!