Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: YoYo (and Rebecca) New Oriental - College Green, Bristol  (Read 3496 times)

Offline wildcard50

External Link/Members Only

This was my second visit to this establishment and as previously communications were excellent. On my last visit my massage was given by Tiffany who has now gone back to China and whilst i posted a positive review felt very slightly aggrieved that i had been charged an extra £10 on top of the thier standard HE rates. However given the positive feedback on YoYo here i thought i would give her a visit.

Arrived 5 minutes before my scheduled appointment, gave Yoyo a call and was told she would be down to let me in "in a couple of minutes".. She emerged about 6 or 7 minutes later but this wasnt a problem as i had decided to sit in my car, mainly as it was f****** freezing outside.

Yoyo is a mature slim, not unattractive but certainly no beauty, chinese woman.

Whilst other reviews have stated that the massage took place in the bedroom with an en-suite shower available i was once again (as per my previous visit) led into the lounge where a massage table was set up. Agreed the £45 fee for an hour, got undressed and waited for Yoyo to return.

After only 3 or 4 minutes she came back into the room having changed into a short dress. Massaged commenced with a liberal use of oil and what followed was a professionally delivered massage for the next 30  minutes.. During this time there were no "accidental", reach unders or CC swipes and although i had been there before i was starting to wonder if anything else was on the cards.

Yoyo then just stopped massaging me and left the lounge, no warning, she just left.  I heard her say 'see you again soon , thanks for coming'  presumably to another customer and quickly returned. Whilst this was only for about a minute it was a bit annoying. When she returned she focussed on my legs , thighs and arse and started to include  brief teasing touches to my balls. Was asked to turnover and was asked if i want anything else to which i asked if OWO was available. Yoyo asked how much i was willing to pay and when i returned the question of 'well how much do you charge' she immediately kicked the question back into my court.. seriously hate this kind of thing. Anyway i suggested £40 and Yoyo seemed for a minute lost in thought. She suggested that she bought Rebecca in who would give me OWO and she would stay and play with me with her hands for £20. Agreed and she went off to get Rebecca.

Rebecca is slim, very attractive and i guess mid to late thirties. She is showing signs of ageing around her eyes and i can only imagine she was a complete babe when she was younger, Having said that her age was not an issue for me. Yoyo and Rebecca chatted in chinese for a few times - whether they were talking about the weather or my cock i have no idea and it was a little annoying. Even when i said i dont speak chinese and i only speak English they continued.

Anyway Rebecca played with my cock for a bit a started to lick and suck my balls before taking my cock in her mouth. Method was good and it felt great especially whilst Yoyo was teasing my nipples and generally stroking me everywhere else. But only after about 2 minutes the Chinese recommenced and Rebecca grabbed the oil and poured into all over my shaft. What followed was a fantastic four handed hand job. I didnt last long before i popped.

Rebecca disappeared and Yoyo wiped me down with tissue paper to remove the excess oil. Would have had a shower but none available in the lounge (although i didnt ask). Yoyo then showed me out and said to me that she would give me OWO next time but she wanted to give Rebecca some extra money for her holidays (she's off for 2 weeks).. whilst  this was thoughtful of her it i was slightly p**** off that she didnt just suck my cock herself and given Rebecca was only in the room for 7 or 8 minutes and only sucked my cock for 2 minutes maximum i had this overwhelming feeling off being used. Yes cock brain was taking control over the brain in my head !

Having said this It was a great experience and upon leaving i felt great. However even a  couple of days later i can't help feeling that i have been slightly ripped off and glad i refused Yoyo's suggestion that they both got naked (I said i doubt i could afford it and Yoyo just smiled). The fact she left the room to say goodbye to another customer mid-massage is inexcusable in my opinion.. (i was lovely and warm from the massage but even only she was gone for less than a minute felt cold on her return). I also cant shake off the thought that after just 2 minutes of OWO  the conversation they had in chinese was probably along the lines of "thats enough, lets just wank him off and get him out of here" 

So whilst i was given a great massage and the relief at the end was very very enjoyable i have marked this down as a neutral.. Had Rebecca come in and given a little more attention to my cock with her mouth for more than just 2 minutes it would definitely been positive regardless of Yoyo's (seemingly) deceitful introduction into the massage and even her brief exit from the room.

I will return -its a great massage and they know what they are doing however next time i will outline what i want and get her to agree a price upfront and see if that works out better. If not they will lose a customer.

Offline Mr Kent (Not AW)

Good review Wildcard, I am fluent in Cantonese so may pop along and see what they are all about........without letting on.

I suppose the fact that on their site they state no sexual services there are women and or "normal" people going for massages ?

Offline wildcard50

No idea who there other clients are Mr Kent.. I assume they wont turn anybody away so if a woman wanted to book a massage i would think they would accept.. would be interesting to see if Happy Endings are offered though  :D

Offline Samsung8

Odd, I find YoYo much more attractive than Rebecca (I realise I'm in the minority here!)

That going outside to say goodbye to the other customer does sound like that was a "genuine" customer... especially as she came straight back in and started working the ball sack!

With these situations, where you don't know how much everything is, I always stick to the HJ only option - I almost make a pact with myself before going in "don't get hoodwinked in to blowjobs etc. as you'll come out poorer than a church mouse"... and in I go

having said that, 4-hands HE is a winner, and is what I went for last time I was in there lol