Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Caitlin_xxx - Plymouth  (Read 2546 times)

5 review(s) for Caitlin_xx (2 positive, 3 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline jlike

Not seen any new wgs for months, just been using my regs. Had an empty house for a weekend so decided to book an outcall so contacted Caitlin

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Comms, by text,  were excellent from the start and she gave me the price of £140 for the hour including travel which I thought was ok as I live about 12 miles from Plymouth.
She texted me when she was on her way and arrived at the appointed time, definitely the girl in the photos on AW.
Very chatty and friendly and easy to get on with.
This is where it starts to go downhill, service was very vanilla even for me. She has a nice slim body, tattoos ( which I don't mind either way), small boobs but big nipples. Kissing was very light, BJ was ok but without foreskin pulled back so not much sensation ( compared to a SB I had come down from Bristol for an overnight a few days earlier, fantastic BJ and only £250 all in, will review in SA section next week). Generally felt there was a lack of enthusiasm on her part, something was definitely lacking when it got down to the action. Would not return on this basis, maybe that is why I have only been seeing my 3 regs for most of this year.

Offline funtimes88

Sorry to hear you had a bad experience.
I am very intrested in whom your regular girls are in Plymouth.
I'm struggling to find a decent punt since j.b  :dash:

Offline martyn74

Shame.  Another one off the list.  On her profile she states she was working around these parts 6 years ago .... I don't remember her, and was a much more active punter on those days  :unknown:
Anyone else remember her from before?

Offline markc65

Sorry to hear that,

I have an opportunity for an outcall in a couple of weeks and had her on the HL for it, another one disappears off it.

Who are the regulars that you mention.

Offline jlike

My regs., both in their 40's are

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only and

both are enthusiastic and give a good service, are friendly in meets but would never be friends outside of paid meets if you know what I mean. I have reviewed both of them in the past.

Also seen this one a few times

used to be called blondcandi and worked up the road from karismicatey. Now in a small village outside of Plymouth about 3 miles from where I live so useful for a weekend punt as I do not have to travel into Plymouth. Last time I saw her it felt a bit mechanical so not seen her for a few months.

Currently tempted by this one

A bit bigger than I normally go for but the right age range and just something about her.

Offline pauly carp

I've been trying to see you first one for awhile but still no joy

Offline jlike

~Her profile currently says something about internal injuries so fanny out of bounds. She is unable to work at times due to childcare ( grandchildren etc. ) but I normally persist and wait until she is free to work. Always good getting the first booking when she hasn't been working for a few days as she can be red hot.

bristolqwerty

Gonna bump this as I put out feelers for an 1.5hr hotel outcall lots of owo/balls/perineum/rimming and she apparently does the lot.  Any more intel on her services would be great.   Her tits are putting me off though, like em' fuller.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline funtimes88

Offline funtimes88

Offline chrispuckey

I was hoping Caitlin was a top girl as I had her down to be my new regular. I will still give her a go and hopefully that meeting was a one off.

bristolqwerty

I was hoping Caitlin was a top girl as I had her down to be my new regular. I will still give her a go and hopefully that meeting was a one off.
Interested how you get on as she does a fair few services I like and comes across ever so well, very keen and interested in hearing what I like to do.  How is she "attractiveness" wise?  One picture in her pg shows quite a pretty face.  I discussed/arranged a booking with but was going to arrive/check in too late into a Plymouth hotel for it to work so politely cancelled and she was very cool about it.
Have a booking in place with Kaiya when I'm in town next.  :yahoo:  I'd like to see Caitlin too.

Offline chrispuckey

Interested how you get on as she does a fair few services I like and comes across ever so well, very keen and interested in hearing what I like to do.  How is she "attractiveness" wise?  One picture in her pg shows quite a pretty face.  I discussed/arranged a booking with but was going to arrive/check in too late into a Plymouth hotel for it to work so politely cancelled and she was very cool about it.
Have a booking in place with Kaiya when I'm in town next.  :yahoo:  I'd like to see Caitlin too.
We seem to have the same taste when it comes to punting. Both are very much in my sights and I was in the process of booking Caitlin and it started snowing! Looking to get a meeting with her soon and I will leave a review.

bristolqwerty

« Last Edit: April 12, 2018, 04:23:28 pm by bristolqwerty »