Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Is this her? Is this the legendary Amy?  (Read 957 times)

Offline BoobyNewbie

Punters from old, not necessarily old punters,

When I was first dipping my toes into this hobby, I heard tell of a legendary Polish SP about whom nobody said a bad word. I know she was called Amy and I'm pretty sure it was Sweet Amy.

Is this her? If so, she seems to be back in the capital.

External Link/Members Only

I thought some of you might rejoice.

Offline Gastroboy

Yes it is her.

She did relocate to Swansea then Haverfordwest of late.

She seems to be in Cardiff now.... maybe visiting?

Offline BoobyNewbie

For a while, I hope. I never got the chance before. Maybe now.

Offline welshpunter17

She never dropped off the scene, just got a new profile and moved to Swansea, then further west.

She takes it in the ass like a champ  :cool:

Offline bazingaboy

There was also another polish Amy.
Petite blonde girl. I used to see her once a week. £60 for half hour and great VFM.

Online SALIBA

Why is she legendary, I nearly arranged a punt with her a few years back, what did I miss out on?

Offline welshpunter17

There was also another polish Amy.
Petite blonde girl. I used to see her once a week. £60 for half hour and great VFM.

That's a blast from the past, shared a flat with Olivia. That Amy was fit as fuck but Olivia was much nicer

Offline Mil 34

That's a blast from the past, shared a flat with Olivia. That Amy was fit as fuck but Olivia was much nicer

She was a great punt, petite, great blowjobs. One of my first punts

Offline Brewmaster13

Blonde Amy  was originally in Cardiff Bay opposite asda then ended up in Roath with Olivia

Offline Steviewonder

Blonde Amy was fantastic.  I had only punted twice before I went to see her, after that I think Asda had my car registration down as one of their best customers I was there so regularly.  This was before I discovered AW, I remember they had their own website I think it was called the naughty dolls or something similar.  I visited most of the girls they had on offer but always returned to Amy.  I do hope she makes another return to Cardiff at some point soon.