Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Megan McCann  (Read 773 times)

Offline Scott cock

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Another one has caught my eye..

Anyone had the pleasure?

Offline ammertime

Yep. She lives in a very untidy house in a not very desirable area, but she's a fine filly imo! Dfk, owo, ro, probably cim aswell but she wanted it on her tits and who was I to refuse!! Very good on the comms and even though her place was a mess there was nothing wrong with her hygiene. She's carrying a couple of extra pounds but size 12/14 is accurate. Had a 1hr incall and with the excellent comms agreed a deal for £110.

Offline Scott cock

Offline Punting_Mad

Yep. She lives in a very untidy house in a not very desirable area, but she's a fine filly imo! Dfk, owo, ro, probably cim aswell but she wanted it on her tits and who was I to refuse!! Very good on the comms and even though her place was a mess there was nothing wrong with her hygiene. She's carrying a couple of extra pounds but size 12/14 is accurate. Had a 1hr incall and with the excellent comms agreed a deal for £110.
Did you post a review at all about the visit?

Husqvarna360

I messaged her and all good Comms but the photos on her profile were different, som when I asked which were the genuine ones she do say that they aren't all genuine because of previous boyfriend issues but she said Nashe did have some genuine photos on her profile but she did get a little shitty with me when I was enquiring about the facts and which photos were genuine and said why should she have to prove herself to me when se has some regular guys.. So left it at that and haven't bothered to contact since...