Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: WelshBunny-BlueEyes - Cardiff Bay  (Read 946 times)

Melfort212

External Link/Members Only

As previously mentioned I met Savvie briefly in April and there I knew I'd eventually end up making a booking with her. I could feel myself back then getting hard at the sight of her tits bulging out of her gym top. On top of that she was friendly to me when she had no reason to be really.

So some 2 months later I drop her a few texts and we arranged a time for us to get together.

The venue was the Illicit Liaisons place down the Bay, I believe we were the only ones there. I was in the bedroom with the en-suite, it's got a really homely vibe to it.

I asked for her to wear a dress, panties, heels with no bra and she did exactly that.   :wacko: She looked great.

After paying the 30min fee, I was offered a shower which I took and without asking she sorted me a pint of water with ice. Top notch hospitality.

Services that I then sampled were - feeling her curves, spanking her arse, sucking her tits, OWO, tit wank, RO (through face sitting), light face fucking and protected sex (doggie and missionary). Some dirty talk from both of us throughout the meet, she's not shy but doesn't over do it.

For the OWO she went straight for my balls and used lots of spit, really concentrating on the head. When licking her pussy it tasted good, cumming in it later was even better (protected).

She's a good looking lady with those big titties and an hour glass figure. Not slim but it was great seeing her boobs and tummy bounce as I went at her in missionary. A few tattoos but not as many as I was expecting to be honest (good imo).

Her personality though I found very good. She's enthusiastic about her job and her business. She really wants you to have a good time. We had a good chat about this after the activities.

Highly recommended.

A happy Melfort (at last!)  :cool:

Offline mrdiamond77

Nice review Melfort.  I have seen her twice, though not recently, have to put that right some time.  She is a good punt, glad you had a good time.   :drinks:

Offline mr big

nice one haven't seen her for a while but cracking girl and one of the friendliest ive met must go back me thinks

Offline Steelworker

Melfort, nice one. She is very good and a character too.

Melfort212

Cheers guys, she's a top girl.

Offline Mikeh38

Cheers guys, she's a top girl.

Hang on isn't she the agency owner who would have quite happily ripped you off for £50 until there was a fuss was kicked up about her behaviour ?

And your giving her more of your money .......... Jeezzzzz  :dash: :dash: :dash:

Offline Steelworker

My experience with Savvie was first class. I believe the matter was resolved per Savvie as business woman thread. It's tough to control everything. I'd place my business in her hands based on my personal dealings with her. No place is 100 percent perfect.  :)

Melfort212

Hang on isn't she the agency owner who would have quite happily ripped you off for £50 until there was a fuss was kicked up about her behaviour ?

And your giving her more of your money .......... Jeezzzzz  :dash: :dash: :dash:

She didn't want to comprise my discretion. It wasn't her who said to pay the £50 cancellation fee.
Dunno if you've met her Mike but she is a very down to earth lady and you get the feel she is genuine.
My reaction on here was probably over the top but I was very pissed off, not just with the whole situation that evening, but after trying to attempt to make several bookings with different women they all messed me about and that one blew my top, probably cause I had met Cariad and really wanted to get into some action with her.
All is forgotten on my behalf, and I can fully believe she doesn't have any bad blood with me no more.