Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Cariad - Illicit Liaisons Cardiff  (Read 3025 times)

Bishopbailey

External Link/Members Only

Venue - Nice clean and modern flat in Cardiff Bay with nearby parking. Small ensuite was available in the bedroom if needed.

Meeting - One hour incall

I have used Illicit a view times now with only good experiences and Cariad's pictures looked great. I arrived at the flat and she met me at the door in a tiny set of naughty undies and my jaw hit the floor. If you like your girls small cute and young then she is for you. She is about 20-23 years old and a curvy size 10 with beautiful and real big breasts.

She led me into the room and after exchanging money she got straight down to it and took me straight in her mouth. She gave really soft but amazing head and I struggled to stop myself from finishing right there in her throat. We put on the raincoat and I fucked her from behind until I finished all over her face and breasts. She really gets into it and is so soft and beautiful. She really is a special find.

Will I be returning....omg yes!!

Gatchaman

Thanks for the review, and welcome to the forum.  Cariad looks very nice.

I wonder if the girls always use the same room?  I have seen Elise twice, and always in the other room with no en-suite.  Maybe I need to try a different girl...

Illicit is the only agency I have used, and they seemed pretty sound, but I wasn't entirely impressed with the way a recent cancellation was handled.

Husqvarna360

I have allways been in the room on the first right with ensuite, I have seen Elise once that was also in that room. :drinks:

Gatchaman

Just me in the pokey room then  :(

Offline mrdiamond77

Nice review.  She looks stunning.  Welcome to the forum.  :hi:

roger987123

Any more info on services   does she like a good tounge wrestle?   re the rooms, I think it depends on who's working that day as one girl doesn't like the "pokey room". 

king072016

Thanks for the review, and welcome to the forum.  Cariad looks very nice.

I wonder if the girls always use the same room?  I have seen Elise twice, and always in the other room with no en-suite.  Maybe I need to try a different girl...

Illicit is the only agency I have used, and they seemed pretty sound, but I wasn't entirely impressed with the way a recent cancellation was handled.

I recently made a visit and I was in the room with en-suite and mirrored wardrobes

Bishopbailey

Yeah I've only ever used the first room as you go in with the ensuite and mirrored wardrobe.

As for the DFK, yeah she was more than happy to part take but she didn't use lots of tongue. She was very happy to go straight down on me instead though which made up for the short kissing session. I've seen Charlise before and she is a step up in terms of dirty hot sex but Cariad has the better body for me.

I hope she sticks around for awhile , a very beautiful and curvy young girl.

roger987123

Ok cheers  as good as she looks I think I'll save my hard earned cash

Offline HughJardon

Thank you thy Bishop for blessing us on this Sabbath with a tasty blonde morsel.  :angelgirl:

It's been eight years since my last confession but I must fess up and say what a smashing  set of tits and round Arse she has on her,  young blonde and Welsh ..fucking yumm

Thanks for her first review and welcome to the site

Husqvarna360

Anyone else seen Cariad and got feedback?  Thanks :drinks:

Husqvarna360

I've still not managed to meet Cariad, has anyone else got any feedback from a booking with her? Thanks  :drinks:

Melfort212

Looks hot, may try in the future.

Offline mrdiamond77

Anybody else seen her recently?  She looks very nice.

Melfort212

Anybody else seen her recently?  She looks very nice.

She is very nice looking I can say from when I met her. She reminded me a bit of one of the ladies off Neighbours facially (Eve Morey).

I rang up the agency probably about a month ago and apparently she has not worked since I went to see her. If that is true, I am sorry.  :cry:

Offline mrdiamond77

She is very nice looking I can say from when I met her. She reminded me a bit of one of the ladies off Neighbours facially (Eve Morey).

I rang up the agency probably about a month ago and apparently she has not worked since I went to see her. If that is true, I am sorry.  :cry:

Thanks Melfort.   :hi: