Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: SP's offering Bareback and Unprotected Sex  (Read 2515 times)

sloshed

Hi All,

I am fairly new to the site and yet to pop my punting cherry.
While doing some research I came across a thread warning punters against SP's offering Bareback and Unprotected Sex.
Even saw reviews from the odd punter who engages in unprotected sex.
This really does amaze me. Why would anyone want to risk their health?
Unless, perhaps, they already have HIV?  I guess they can only catch it once?
You may as well take a revolver, put a round in the chamber and spin the barrel before putting it to your head.
I have spent a long time now putting WG's seen by a particular punter in my blacklist even if they are not offering BB and even if his reviews said he used protection.
Luckily most of those WG's are not my type.

However, this made me laugh:  :unknown:

On sarahlou404's profile,  External Link/Members Only  she says:

Q. Do you take health precautions?
A. Yes, I have regular check ups at the clinic, as I take my health and that of my gentlemen seriously.

REALLY?  Do You?
Even though you offer Bareback and Unprotected sex?

How do regular check ups protect your and their health while engaging in unprotected sex?
It's hardly a preventable measure is it?

Laughable.

Knowing these people are about kinda puts me off.

Cheers,

S!
« Last Edit: March 25, 2017, 08:40:56 pm by sloshed »

kamu

Oh goody another BB thread :crazy:.

Offline scutty brown

read his posting history. Lots of questions. No substantive posts.
I think he's a mumsnet sleeper

sloshed

read his posting history. Lots of questions. No substantive posts.
I think he's a mumsnet sleeper

Dude,

I guess this is why newbies are not keen on posting.
I have been very aware of the this kind of response while reading the forum and deciding to keep my posting to a minimum because sooner or later this would happen.

And yes, I have just read through the entire thread on the mnet thing, and no, lol! I am not a mnetter, far from it.

Also, no matter what you do in life, if you are new to the subject there will always be a lot of questions.

Also, some people have less time on their hands to thoroughly read forums and frequently contribute.

I didn't realise the BB thing had been done to death, just while checking profiles I saw something laughable and worth mentioning.

I've not been here for years and there is a lot to read, maybe too much reading and not enough posting, but then I'm reading too much and not posting enough!   :unknown:

I guess you started very experienced from day 1?

Sorry about the newbie post, if someone who is able can remove it that would be good, thanks.

Cheers,

S!

Offline Steely Dan

Dude,
Hipster speak?
I guess you started very experienced from day 1?
No but we choose not to post bollocks from day 1.

Offline daviemac

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
Dude,

I didn't realise the BB thing had been done to death, just while checking profiles I saw something laughable and worth mentioning.

Newbies are more than welcome but will get stick for posts such as yours. Try contributing something constructive to the site and you won't have a problem.

There's a very good search function and if you just type 'bareback' you get 50 threads on the subject, so we really don't need any more.     :hi: 

vw

Knowing these people are about kinda puts me off.

And the pictures didnt put you off ?  One for HP   :D

Hidden Image/Members Only

Yes bareback happens, just avoid it and get tested regular.

kamu

Dude,
I have been very aware of the this kind of response while reading the forum and deciding to keep my posting to a minimum because sooner or later this would happen.

Everyone is a newbie once but generally those with a bit of savvy search the forum to get their answers before starting yet another BB thread.

And yes, I have just read through the entire thread on the mnet thing, and no, lol! I am not a mnetter, far from it.

You do sound very "mumsy" :lol:.

Also, no matter what you do in life, if you are new to the subject there will always be a lot of questions.

Read the wiki.

Also, some people have less time on their hands to thoroughly read forums and frequently contribute.

1 search would of shown you what you wanted to know.

Not worth it.

I've not been here for years and there is a lot to read, maybe too much reading and not enough posting, but then I'm reading too much and not posting enough!   :unknown:

You have been active and posting here for 2 out of the last 3 months so dont talk shite.

James999

Troll with all the old excuses  :timeout:

« Last Edit: March 25, 2017, 09:31:00 pm by James999 »

Offline baranabus96

Welcome to the forums OP.

Yes some punters choose to BB, a lot more probably do than would admit and we even have some lunatics like opronnie with cognitive dissonance on the issue.

A lot of newbies get treated like shit when they first post but not because they are new, it's because of what a lot of newbies do due to lack of experience. I join the site almost two years ago, took a break for over a year and came back on this account having long forgotten my old details to get a 2nd greeting back on this account.

The first time I was a punting virgin and admit I acted like a stupid cunt both on here and during my first punt. Once you gain experience by punting a bit and share your experiences you will be treated reasonably well.

WHOOPSIEDASIE, HE GOT BANNED FOR TROLLING.
« Last Edit: March 25, 2017, 09:31:54 pm by baranabus96 »

overdone

You could have posted it in another bb thread instead of making a new one.

kamu

Offline scutty brown

Well, you know you'd be safe barebacking her, because no-one else is going to fuck her

And the pictures didnt put you off ?  One for HP   :D

Yes bareback happens, just avoid it and get tested regular.

vw

Why did you report yourself as a troll? :lol:

Post report Russian roulette !

mikexxlong

is this the start of the MN onslaught  :cry:
probing attacks testing for weakness before the main assault   :scare:
 :lol: :lol: :lol:
« Last Edit: March 25, 2017, 10:00:52 pm by mikexxlong »

dirkt

Do the mumnets brigade troll regular then? I've not noticed much said about it.
I'll go search for the thread to gen up.

Offline Shearer1955

is this the start of the MN onslaught  :cry:
probing attacks testing for weakness before the main assault   :scare:
 :lol: :lol: :lol:

They'll soon be pretending they are service providers - 5th columnists everywhere! - but as Corp Jones said - they don't like it up em!! :sarcastic:

Offline Zimbaman

Do the mumnets brigade troll regular then? I've not noticed much said about it.
I'll go search for the thread to gen up.

Just one particular nutter I think was trying to encourage trolling. Got to wonder why she feels so strongly that she'd bother. Maybe if she put the same dedication into shagging her husband she wouldn't have an issue. Other mumsnetters I think have neither the time nor inclination to visit this site.

Offline catweazle

They'll soon be pretending they are service providers - 5th columnists everywhere! - but as Corp Jones said - they don't like it up em!! :sarcastic:

.........and that's why married guys punt!!!

Offline king tarzan

To be honest I never go to a prostitute offering unprotected sex
I only go to the ones who never do unprotected sex professionally but then again  there personal lives they could be slutting around unprotected with several men...

So really as they say it's a no win situation...

We face danger front unprotected sex providers and maybe even non unprotected sex providers..
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac