Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Holly English - Bournemouth - don't waste your time  (Read 1456 times)

Offline latecomer

Someone asked about this one in a post last year:
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I emailed her (she seems to never show her phone number) to ask for a meeting but she hasn't bothered to even read it, so my advice is to save yourself the time and not bother trying to see her.

Offline Roth

Heading to a size 14 -
Hidden Image/Members Only

:scare:

Seems like one to avoid?  :scare:

Offline mwalston

i think she does a two girl service with another working girl in the area, i personally wouldnt like to see her as she isnt quite my thing i did notice that she has done some facial videos on that uk site thats quite well known for it

Offline mwalston

well looks like she is back have emailed her and she replied and is touring southampton is unable to do incalls but will happily arrange an outcall which is no good for me at the moment but am sure that she will sort incall location in near future, have seen her in a couple bukkake videos for a well known website so would love to see her i think she would be worth the wait link added below

External Link/Members Only

Offline ronald237

Holly was the second punt I did.Was talking to her on a local site and she asked if I would like a 2 girl with her and Dorset angel. Well as i was sat looking at possible punts I did not need asking twice. Had A half hour with the 2 girls near Christchurch. Was a very enjoyable punt and both girls were very sexy. Her photos let her down she is far better up close and personal. Wish I had repeated it before she left the area. May-be one day there be back.
« Last Edit: June 08, 2017, 06:11:17 pm by ronald237 »