Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Annie and Katie, Gloucester  (Read 954 times)

Offline fbsmlover

Annie: External Link/Members Only
Kate: External Link/Members Only

Reviewed together as operate from the same flat near the Leisure Centre, although I saw them separately about a month apart.

Both slim, attractive girls probably late 30s. Offering massage at £45/hr plus £20 for HR or £100 fully naked B2B.
Tried Annie the first time as I liked the quirky look and super slim. Both girls asked at the outset what additional services I wanted, although “just a massage is fine”. Wanted to see Annie naked as I like super slim girls, but she was actually really scrawny. Made me wonder if she’s a post-op TS, although he voice is feminine. Good massage and HR with generous access all areas and over-ran on time by 15 mins. Friendly throughout.
Had seen Kate and liked her look too so came back for a massage with her. Same up-front discussion about extras but I declined B2B and went with naked at £90. Fairly good therapeutic massage but no sensuality. Struggled to get any rapport. Actively avoided wandering hands - apparently I needed the B2B option for that. Ended with an underwhelming 5 min HR. Got the impression she doesn’t much enjoy providing the extras.

Not sure if 4 hands is available but likely.

Clean and tidy. Good shower available.

Nice looking girls, reasonable English. Weak positive due to them getting naked from the outset, but disappointed with the overall massage / HR. A bit too expensive when other Thais are offering FS for £100.

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
4 Reviews
A new review thread can only be created once a service provider has agreed to a booking. A meeting does not need to occur, and money does not need to change hands. The only criteria are that she had accepted the initial booking. Members can post more than one review about an SP, but touting will result in a ban. Reviews are allowed up to 6 months ( for new members, this rule is currently relaxed to 12 months)after the event(positive or negative)
Only one sex worker can be the subject of a review, not a whole agency/establishment/ brothel. The exception is sex parties, duos etc. and massage establishments where providers do not have names.
Reviews must contain a link, contact details or address (if publicized by the service provider).
No abbreviations of establishments in the title of a review.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=252680.0