Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: How do you actually book this girl?  (Read 1878 times)

Patrick

External Link/Members Only

How do you book this 'un?

Mystery to me. She's been "available today" for the last 48 hours..... answers no text messages, phone permanently switched off.

I surrender
« Last Edit: May 21, 2017, 08:43:24 pm by Patrick »

Offline JimmySW

External Link/Members Only

How do you book this 'un?

After the recent glowing review I suspect she has become rather busy!

kamu

answers no text messages, phone permanently switched off.

How do you propose she answer a text if her phone is off? :dash:

The available today light means diddly squat. If she isnt responding then she isnt available. Either move on or wait.

Patrick

The available today light means diddly squat. If she isnt responding then she isnt available. Either move on or wait.

On the basis that she may occasionally switch it on? Thanks for the aggressive response. I always figured this board was about sharing info. I won't bother in the future

kamu

On the basis that she may occasionally switch it on? Thanks for the aggressive response. I always figured this board was about sharing info. I won't bother in the future

I think you need to do some research into aggression. You asked a stupid question and I gave you a simple answer :hi:.

Patrick

I think you need to do some research into aggression. You asked a stupid question and I gave you a simple answer :hi:.

and I think you need to wind your neck in you arrogant prick

bristolqwerty

I had her down for PG only considering the photos (is this her?) and lack
of contact details. 

Offline Sanch79

She sent me a reply last week to an AW message I sent months ago, saying she was available at the weekend in Bristol.

kamu

and I think you need to wind your neck in you arrogant prick

Now there's a perfect example of aggression. If your going to throw your toys out of the pram everytime someone answers a question then probably best not to ask :hi:.

Patrick

Now there's a perfect example of aggression. If your going to throw your toys out of the pram everytime someone answers a question then probably best not to ask :hi:.

I asked.... "How do you book this 'un?"

You didnt answer the question you self important prick
« Last Edit: May 22, 2017, 08:09:45 pm by Patrick »

kamu

I asked.... "How do you book this 'un?"

You didnt answer the question you self important prick

Really? Try reading again you obnoxious idiot.

Patrick

Really? Try reading again you obnoxious idiot.

I read... no reply... and still can't so fuck off you self important tosspot,
« Last Edit: May 22, 2017, 11:18:25 pm by Patrick »

kamu

I read... no reply... and still can't so fuck off you self important tosspot,

:lol: Its no wonder you cant get hold of her with an attitude like yours. She has probably blocked you. Judging by her feedback nobody else is having a problem.

Patrick

:lol: Its no wonder you cant get hold of her with an attitude like yours. She has probably blocked you. Judging by her feedback nobody else is having a problem.

whoo girly fit. You started it... back it up Mr Keyboard Warrior. I'm up for it... You?

Patrick

and you still havent answered the question... prick. As far as I'm concerned, this forum was for sharing information... I was evidently wrong

Offline scutty brown

Oh dear...........got himself banned
Personally I think he'd been on the Buckhaven and meths

Offline Roth

« Last Edit: May 23, 2017, 12:55:13 am by Roth »

Online PLeisure

whoa, Loser alert, or what  :rolleyes: :unknown: :sarcastic:

bristolqwerty

Can I ask how do you book this un'? I feel we've lost focus  :cool:
« Last Edit: May 23, 2017, 04:19:53 pm by bristolqwerty »

Offline Sir Lance-a-lot

She hasn't specified how she'd prefer to be contacted, so surely the obvious answer is to send her an AW email?

I always do that unless the WG's profile says otherwise.

kamu

Dropped her a text and got an immediate response. She's obviously blocked the obnoxious twat :lol:.

Hidden Image/Members Only