Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Crystal and Bella in Trowbridge  (Read 2509 times)

billybloo

Has anyone here had any experience of Crystal and Bella in Trowbridge, they seem to offer everything going, apparently they are based in the town centre next to an estate agents

External Link/Members Only

Jessica English

Not trying to tout them but They are on adult work to .

robert1974

am looking for a meet in trowbridge myself , did you go and see them in the end ?

might be worth a visit as they do seem to cover it all.  gave them a call and there prices are good too

will have a look for them on adultwork for feedback reviews

Offline timstella

I went to see Crystal three years ago, but when I arrived I saw she was too large for my taste and was about to walk. She was very pleasant about it all, and suggested her mate downstairs (not Bella I think, certainly not Brazilian). She appeared and was slim and attractive in a slightly skanky way if you know what I mean. Anyway I went downstairs into her (quite messy) flat, where she gave me a pretty good service including prolonged anal. She was quite cheap as I recall, but not stunning enough for me to return.

Offline Stiltskin

She appeared and was slim and attractive in a slightly skanky way if you know what I mean.

Was the other girl called Amber by any chance? Forty something, skinny and a bit rough looking? I had a 2 girl session with Crystal and Amber, not something I'd repeat, not even for the £80 they charged.

Offline timstella

Was the other girl called Amber by any chance? Forty something, skinny and a bit rough looking? I had a 2 girl session with Crystal and Amber, not something I'd repeat, not even for the £80 they charged.
No, this one was mid twenties at the oldest. I don't do forty year olds.

Offline Stiltskin

No, this one was mid twenties at the oldest. I don't do forty year olds.

No, me neither, but they sprung it on me a the last minute. It was a case of seeing them both or not at all. I should have walked, lol.

robert1974

I went late last night , I saw crystal and Bella
Both very nice friendly and attractive lady's , gave a good massage too
Crystal is curvy I would say 14/16 big boobs Bella slim around a size 8 but still busty ,
Flat was clean , altho a small dog was in the kitchen area , bedroom was nice , clean , I stayed for 2 hours and was charged 200 a hour and I got my full 2 hours plus a extra 10 mins chatting after my shower , the shower was within my time but not a huge issue
Both girls gave a wonderful service , did all the extras asked of them that are on the lists

Only down point was the dog as I'm not keen on was the little dog but it was shut in the kitchen so was ok

Would deffo go again

Offline pddy

That's them :)

Any more details about Bella?  Is she attractive?  Decent body?  She is definitely looking interested (Crystal looks too big for my tastes).  thx

robert1974

Any more details about Bella?  Is she attractive?  Decent body?  She is definitely looking interested (Crystal looks too big for my tastes).  thx

Bella is beautiful, slim but big enough boobs , she told me she is moving away mid June so that's a shame