Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Donkey Dick Parties, Salisbury  (Read 4979 times)

Offline desert punter

Hi All

DonkeyDicksParties.Com

Have been considering this or something similar for a while, and it's in Salisbury! :drinks:  Has anyone else been?

Ta

Online scutty brown

Hi All

DonkeyDicksParties.Com

Have been considering this or something similar for a while, and it's in Salisbury! :drinks:  Has anyone else been?

Ta

look at their thursday sessions:

"Safe sex / bare back you choose what you want to practise."

So these are bare back gang bangs, but no-one will object if you prefer to use a condom. Hmmmm.......
« Last Edit: April 06, 2017, 03:11:16 pm by scutty brown »

Offline desert punter

Didn't see that bit oops..... :blush:

Offline Hantsolo

Have not heard good things about this place and yes, they advertise bareback gangbangs a lot on swingers sites.

Jessica English

Hi sorry I have to say that I know the man who runs it unfortunately as my friend used to work for him when he ran a brothel he would advertise vareback as he claims to be to big for condoms the place was raided years ago and he was sent to jail and it was in in the papers and everyone knows what he does so it wouldn't be a very discreet place to visit. Just thought I'd say that so people are aware that  the neighbours know what's going on .

Offline Stiltskin

as he claims to be to big for condoms

Ahh, hence the name, Donkey Dick Parties. So you don't need a donkey sized appendage to attend.

Offline desert punter

Thank you all for the info, I shall steer. Also with my sensible head on it's too close to my doorstep too!!

If anyone knows of any info for (safe!) parties in my area, may be Bournemouth, Southampton, Swindon etc.

Thanks

Online scutty brown

Thank you all for the info, I shall steer. Also with my sensible head on it's too close to my doorstep too!!

If anyone knows of any info for (safe!) parties in my area, may be Bournemouth, Southampton, Swindon etc.

Thanks

check Debbie's diary, then send her an e-mail
External Link/Members Only

Offline Bigwilts

He has been making himself popular among the neighbours recently

Offline desert punter

At last, Salisbury has some proper news!  :yahoo:
Got bored reading farmer Ted had another flat tyre on his tractor.

Jessica English

At last, Salisbury has some proper news!  :yahoo:
Got bored reading farmer Ted had another flat tyre on his tractor.
lol you make me laugh ! I'm glad it was shut down he isn't very nice .

Offline Roth

Jessica English

Shrivelled Dick now. :lol: :rolleyes:
lol I hope he doesn't lose his home though even though I'm not keen on him .

JV547845

he claims to be to big for condoms

Just buy them online.  Ask and the dedicated condom sites, or even manufacturers will provide any size you like.

robert1974

Just buy them online.  Ask and the dedicated condom sites, or even manufacturers will provide any size you like.

Look on spotted Salisbury , I'm from Salisbury and he's well known   

« Last Edit: May 13, 2017, 01:04:09 pm by robert1974 »

JV547845

Can we add Ricardo Harwood to the blacklist?

Jessica English

He's not that bad as it goes I knew the girls who worked for him when he ran his brothel and they were all aged 18 and above and were fine with it

Badlydrawnboy

Has anyone been? Is it full of oldies?

Online scutty brown

Has anyone been? Is it full of oldies?

Its not full of anyone
The Police have got a premises closure order on the house. If he starts up somewhere else, attending really would not be a clever thing to do