Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Hotel in euston area  (Read 614 times)

Offline Temour

Hi gents...I'm going to have my first outcall in euston and looking for hotel recommendations. As I only need the room for a few hours and also do want to spend a crazy amount, less than £70 andwhere you can one and ago without too any hassle.

Also somewhere which accepts cash and no name to make a reservation.

Deviant

Not asking much!

I know of a flea pit that is located about 10 minutes walk from Euston and is £40 for a night. You just get a basin in your room but even they want an address and name in case you vandalise the place (I guess you could provide bogus details).

PM me if you still want the hotel name

vw

I know of a flea pit that is located about 10 minutes walk from Euston.
Don't let the bed bugs bite !

Offline Loftus

External Link/Members Only

Met here before with a girl that had booked this.

Offline Cuntminion

there's a travelodge right next to euston station

Oxfordswing

External Link/Members Only

Met here before with a girl that had booked this.

I've booked this hotel on numerous occasions. No problems at all. Always paid cash, only been asked for id once. Reception is a good distance from the lifts and it is such a busy place that nobody seems to take any notice of anyone else. Rooms have been clean tidy and all the room I've needed :)

password02

I've booked this hotel on numerous occasions. No problems at all. Always paid cash, only been asked for id once. Reception is a good distance from the lifts and it is such a busy place that nobody seems to take any notice of anyone else. Rooms have been clean tidy and all the room I've needed :)

+1 - Good day rate and 5 mins from station, and you really can stay an extra hour I have done the 10-6 several times and left at 7pm when the cleaner kept knocking on the door. very discreet and no one bothers you.