Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Anyone seen Justjane69  (Read 2124 times)

Msuiter

Link to this Profile Page using External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Anyone seen Jane? Looks new on AW and just moved to South West.

Offline Students Notebook

Link to this Profile Page using External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Anyone seen Jane? Looks new on AW and just moved to South West.

In that case, why not post it in the South West. You stand a much better chance of getting a helpful reply.

S.N.

TTDC

She was on my radar too but she's put her price up twice in the last couple of weeks and £160 for an hour is a bit rich for me.

Jwowwow

She was alright, goodlooking but man she didnt bother washing downstairs..trying to finger her and had put me off coz of the smell..

Msuiter

She was alright, goodlooking but man she didnt bother washing downstairs..trying to finger her and had put me off coz of the smell..

Might give her a miss then!

Offline Mr Kent (Not AW)

Yes I think I will give this a miss..........what is it with Glastonbury.....does no one wash down there ?

Offline Samsung8

I got a reply to my email then she went off radar again... I quite like her "older lady at home" look, but a bit expensive and... smelly? Hmmm... maybe not then! (review maybe Jwowow?)

Jwowwow

She was attractive,if youre into mature looking women then you might like her, did met her a few months ago, was a good meet but like i said the only downside was it being smelly..

Offline Cupid Stuntz

She was attractive,if youre into mature looking women then you might like her, did met her a few months ago, was a good meet but like i said the only downside was it being smelly..

In my book that's a VERY big downside. Reminds me of Spinal Taps "Smell the Glove" album except in this case it's insert a finger and smell that. Yuk, no excuse for a smelly fanny!

wintersummerspring

That is a pity, how bad is the smell? Did she also taste bad?

I was attracted to her as it looks like she has a great body for a MILF, has a hippy edge but most importantly she says she squirts really easily, did you find this to be the case? If so I might forgo the smell.

Msuiter

She does appear to have good reviews on AW which are quite recent

Jwowwow

I didnt even bothered going down there to smell, you can just smell it..she has good recent feedbacks but a no no for me now..would not go back anymore and plus being that expensive, i think ill get more with that price

Offline vsgp3

Offline surrob

I saw her just a couple of weeks ago and thought she was lovely. Sweet smelling all the way with no hint of lack of hygiene, so quite surprised at your post. I have no hesitation in recommending.

Msuiter

I was also surprised by the earlier reply. Her reviews are all positive and lots of recent ones. The price is a bit prohibitive but probably worth a wait and one to visit in future.

Offline Mr Kent (Not AW)

I saw her just a couple of weeks ago and thought she was lovely. Sweet smelling all the way with no hint of lack of hygiene, so quite surprised at your post. I have no hesitation in recommending.

Can you do a proper review in the review section then if you are going to use this site ?

Justjane69

Hello
Normally I wouldn't respond but given the nature of what is written here, I have to do so!

I pride myself on my cleanliness, I'm fully shaved, and allow at least an hour between clients for a full shower. I've never had a complaint. I don't use strong perfumes for discretion reasons. Plus I'm a heavy squirter. But my clients love this!  I don't recognise the person who gave me a bad review. I hope my many glowing reviews will outweigh this.

Re cost, yes I'm at the higher end and did increase my fee. This is because I couldn't keep up with the messaging, it completely took over my life. I don't charge for any extras. And I feel I offer a unique experience, which people are prepared to travel and pay for. I am still snowed under but now it's manageable. 

I hope this adds some balance to this discussion.  Jxxx