Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Romanian invasion in Bristol  (Read 1675 times)

Offline Pavonnes

Hi all

I noticed a bunch of seemingly connected Romanians are now 'available today' in Bristol, they all have feedback and one of them that I am tempted to see has a couple of great reviews - External Link/Members Only

Has anyone had a dabble?

Others:

Offline Roth

Online SmokeEater

Too many warning signs so best avoid!!!! 

Offline Roth

Offline j4ckw1ll5

Another Romanian, if she & that ass is real for £60/30mins I'm bending her over & emptying both barrels!
If anyone's had the pleasure do let me know & I'll report back if she's as good as she looks!
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
Weston Super Mare

Offline Roth

Another Romanian, if she & that ass is real for £60/30mins I'm bending her over & emptying both barrels!
If anyone's had the pleasure do let me know & I'll report back if she's as good as she looks!
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
Weston Super Mare

Tasty looking :rose: but you just know she'd be a disappointment. :(

Offline j4ckw1ll5

So sorry to sound a dumb ass but I'm playing catch up here as newish back to punting after many years out. Can someone explain why Romanian WGs have such a bad rep & are generally deemed to be a crap punt? The profiles I've seen (one above for example) look hot as fuck & they seem to be reasonably priced.
Are they dirty pikeys/gypos that steal your wallet, film you & then blackmail you with a 'send to all' at your work email database?  :bomb:
Thanks in advance for bringing me up to speed chaps.