Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Holly & Melissa: Maxes Angels: Bayswater: you get what you pay for part deux  (Read 4322 times)

Yeboahsleftfoot

So, this punt started as another punt because I fancied taking the two oiled naked birds and me scenario to the next level, Angelina External Link/Members Only described on here as the best looking girl on AW and Girlfriend Sandra External Link/Members Only with a mixed track record but she looks good enough. Angelina is positively reviewed on here, Girlfriend Sandra aka Alexa Sexy Girl less so.

Comms: Organised earlier in the week, originally with Paris as per duo profile External Link/Members Only but Sandra was a substitute which Angelina told me about when I texted her yesterday to check if I was ok to go ahead, so not a b & s.

Services confirmed: body to body massage, fk, owo, sex with condom, cim, cum twice £260.

The change of girls set off my punting alarm and I did more research and words like crap massage, mechanical, light kissing, chewing gum – how a girl sucks a cock effectively while chewing gum is beyond me - bigger than expected, body a 6/10 and most off putting unruly bush screamed out about Angelina and perfunctory or poor service and a “she don’t get on her knes for no one” comment from one reviewer – yes you do love, you are a whore. Negatives of an £80 an hour girl with a load of extras became a theme in my findings on Sandra/Alexa.

My dream of a sexy oily body to body followed by sucking and fucking with two greased up tarts, which had been imagined and promised was fading rapidly. The clincher for me was a review by collector where Sandra/Alexa had fucked him around and left him hanging around in the rain, turning into a no-show, that is not acceptable, the bitch can’t do that to one of us and earn money from another.

Last week I ended a great punting week with a shit, cheap one and the brain in my head did the thinking, don’t go see a couple of birds who although pretty might be fat, older than the photos, deliver crap services and have overgrown pubes, so I cancelled and decided to go up market in the belief that although they are expensive, Max’s girls usually perform.

I chose External Link/Members Only Holly, 24, 5’3”, brunette, size 10, 34E natural, Scouser £325 outcall rate and External Link/Members Only Melissa, 28, blonde, size 10, 36DD natural, bi-sexual, Ukrainian £275 incall rate - 90 minutes. Total £600, I know, daft but guaranteed quality and you get what you pay for, right?

Having spent time in Liverpool and Kiev I knew that girls from those two very different cities have one thing in common, they love cock.

Venue: Good flat in stucco fronted terrace of large house houses, all the action was on the settee, the bedroom looked very small. The action started shortly after I arrived so I didn’t see the bathroom until half time piss/clean up, it’s serviceable with big shower cubicle and unreliable jets.

The girls: Holly looked exactly like her selfies, better than the photoshopped gallery pictures, she is a vivacious girl with a great attitude and was fully engaged throughout the time, she instigated everything sexual, talked dirty at the appropriate times and ensured I had a good time. Her stats are as described, lovely girl with mesmerizing blue eyes, a top notch homegrown talent who gives it 100% for 90 minutes. All services were delivered enthusiastically, kissing was deep and French, sucking and rimming likewise, with a bit of gagging, oral on her was gratefully received, fucking was intense and she took two cim/facials like a champ.

Melissa, well, her photos are her, but on a very good day with body slimming, elongation and gravity defying. In the flesh she is like a pretty mid thirties mum with nice dimples, big floppy tis, belly, saggy arse and a laissez faire attitude inasmuch as she delivers her listed services but with the attitude of a lazy overpaid foreigner robbing a living doing the absolute minimum. She was also suffering from a coke induced hangover from the night before, not speculation, she told me and there were many breaks in the proceedings for nose blowing/wiping. Her kissing was ok, deep, French, blowjob average with scant attention to balls or gooch, fucking was received rather than participated in and when the cum was flying she made damn sure she was elsewhere.

Services: My menu is pretty vanilla: DFK, OWO, DT, DATY, covered sex in multiple positions, I fucked both girls cowgirl & missionary and Holly in doggy, CIM, COB, COF.

Shot one was a cim/facial to Holly after intense double headed blowjob/kissing/balls and arse attention, standing.

Shot two was after sucking and fucking and an oily tit wank/handjob/blowjob from both girls delivered as per shot one.

Conclusion: It’s all about attitude, Holly’s great attitude v Melissa’s hungover meh makes this a neutral, Holly alone would be a big fat positive, Melissa a saggy negative. You can have a crap expensive punt just as easily as a crap cheap punt, it's all about the girl and most important of all, her attitude and the "wanting to be there, giving you what you expect and desire, enjoying it ness" she brings to the party.
« Last Edit: May 12, 2016, 03:40:23 pm by Yeboahsleftfoot »

Offline Botev Plovdiv

Quality review YLF.
Saw Melissa a few weeks back. From her pictures I was well excited, but alas it was a disappointment also. I did find her quite sexy: great legs, quite good looking compared to much of the competition, but after the experience I concluded that she was a typical EE with very little engagement and, unlike other Maxes experiences it felt very much like a one-way thing.

I like the girl to take a bit of a lead but she just sat there saying “what now” and I felt like she was almost mocking me when I told her what I wanted to do.

I never did a review because it appeared that it was her last day or so and she was off. Also, because I am not assertive in these matters I sometimes think it would be unfair to review poorly because maybe it is me rather than the girl. So Rio-Lee and Gabbiella were great in my view because they were happy to dictate play and really get into it and make it memorable. Melissa on the other hand might have been dead, the difference it would have made and by the time I'd reached the tube I'd forgotten I'd ever been there.

In conclusion she is more suited for the EE agencies where you pay £150 or so and it’s a gamble. She doesn’t really fit at Maxes. Am trying Tiffany next week whom I know you didn’t quite approve of, but she sounds like a right filthy minx and I’m up for some of that!

Offline Stonecold

Definitely a drop in the standards at Maxes.

Yeboahsleftfoot

Definitely a drop in the standards at Maxes.

The shocker for me was that Holly had to work really hard to get me ready for round two, normally I'm rampant the whole time but the vibe from Melissa was poisonous to the mood.

Offline Stonecold

Sounds like the agency is getting in more EE girls. Unfortunately, they don't meet the standards of his previous EE's like Julia and Meg.

Offline Greg1

Hey YLF, did you not see the thread on the other site called Maxes Newbies. Melissa was pretty much described as you experienced. Thanks for the review.

Yeboahsleftfoot

Hey YLF, did you not see the thread on the other site called Maxes Newbies. Melissa was pretty much described as you experienced. Thanks for the review.

Yes I did Greg, big mistake but I really wanted a duo and to see Holly and Melissa was the only other girl who I hadn't seen or liked the look of, not good.

Offline Greg1

Yeboahsleftfoot

Lol all been there!

The Max's menu has gone from fine dining to fast food

Yeboahsleftfoot

This girl was just introduced this morning, she looks fucking smoking External Link/Members Only you know whose going to writing a review expressing disappointment at her cold, detached performance this time next week, right?

Offline collector

Thanks for the sympathy, but luckly it was not a rainy day. As I wrote in the review, I was enjoying the weather in the park while waiting so it's clear was a sunny day  :D
It's good to know that my review has been useful for you. Cancelling was a right choice IMO.
It's also useful mentioning that Sandra and Angelina work together. Good info for the Wiki  :thumbsup:

handyandy

This girl was just introduced this morning, she looks fucking smoking External Link/Members Only you know whose going to writing a review expressing disappointment at her cold, detached performance this time next week, right?

Hmm is it me or is there something wrong with her legs in this pic? Like where the knees start?

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Botev Plovdiv

Maxes is recommending her as a due with Melissa. I think you should go for that option :sarcastic:

Yeboahsleftfoot

Maxes is recommending her as a due with Melissa. I think you should go for that option :sarcastic:

They introduced Brianna, another of Melissa's mates yesterday, think we should pass fellas, cold photoshopped Russians with a shit attitude at top dollar, not a good choice.

Yeboahsleftfoot

Hmm is it me or is there something wrong with her legs in this pic? Like where the knees start?

Andy, your slur is nothing more than scandalous, suggestion the photos may have been worked on, elongating the girl's body and making her younger, slimmer and more attractive than the reality, just like Melissa's, shame on you!  :sarcastic:

Offline salazar

Thanks Yeboah, always great to read your duo reviews. I have posted a few but I don't live in the UK so they are few and far between. IMO I  would never go to London and punt foreign girls (I live in another country). I only punt English girls (I have had 2 americans but they were an exception) as I have always considered them much more frisky then the EE girls. I don't do Brazilian or South American either as I really don't think much of their service which is either lackluster or trying to force you to cum asap.
With Maxes, I have never gone wrong with UK girls and duo services of UK girls is, as far as I'm concerned, the best there is in Europe (maybe even the world but I've never punted in the States or the Far East yet...)

boywonder

Melissa was working for EE sites...i booked her through Babylon Girls about 2 months ago before she joined maxes, working from a flat in edgeware road.   she was a big disappointment, so i walked

Yeboahsleftfoot

Thanks Yeboah, always great to read your duo reviews. I have posted a few but I don't live in the UK so they are few and far between. IMO I  would never go to London and punt foreign girls (I live in another country). I only punt English girls (I have had 2 americans but they were an exception) as I have always considered them much more frisky then the EE girls. I don't do Brazilian or South American either as I really don't think much of their service which is either lackluster or trying to force you to cum asap.
With Maxes, I have never gone wrong with UK girls and duo services of UK girls is, as far as I'm concerned, the best there is in Europe (maybe even the world but I've never punted in the States or the Far East yet...)

Thanks salazar, I suspect bugle is taking a grip and the site will soon be sponsored by the Medellin Cartel with Pablo Escobar as honorary snorter in chief!

Yeboahsleftfoot

Melissa was working for EE sites...i booked her through Babylon Girls about 2 months ago before she joined maxes, working from a flat in edgeware road.   she was a big disappointment, so i walked

That's good info boywonder, she mentioned she'd had a few walkers from Max's appointments, I feigned surprise but mentioned that her pictures were much better than the reality, she shrugged it off, she really doesn't give a fuck. I got a little naughty pleasure telling Holly she was much better than her gallery photos and Melissa she was a huge let down, she thought I was being funny....

Offline Stonecold

I wonder how long she will last at Maxes....

Offline Big Bad R

Mmmm yes, no knee in her left leg, must be a painful condition and difficult in doggy  :lol:

mrhappypants

Salazar, thanks.  That is a very interesting observation and one I will follow up on.  As a relatively new punter I have been at a bit of a loss to know how to go "up a division" without being sorely disappointed.  I have a couple of personal goals I want to hit this year and your suggestion will help me reward myself.  Please write reviews.

Dave

Yeboahsleftfoot

Holly has disappeared off the site, hope it's temporary because she is one of the best girls....

ClarkeOfTheCourse

Melissa has put some selfies up that show a non airbrushed view of what you are going to get.

Yeboahsleftfoot

I wish they'd have been up before I saw her Clarkey!

ClarkeOfTheCourse

I wish they'd have been up before I saw her Clarkey!

Well you can't say you weren't warned  :lol: Never underestimate the power of little brain  :D :D :D :D :D

Yeboahsleftfoot

Well you can't say you weren't warned  :lol: Never underestimate the power of little brain  :D :D :D :D :D

Yep, little brain is ultra powerful on punting days!