Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lady La La - Stockton-on-Tees  (Read 3331 times)

18 review(s) for Lady la la (18 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline Henry61

£120 Hour.
External Link/Members Only

Feb 2022  and another visit to Lady la La. after texting to book an appointment. I arrived on time and buzzed in to the apartment situated on the riverside as a previous visits, for a 1 hour appointment with safe car parking and discretion,
A tap on the apartment door and I was let in to see her behind the door dressed in a Basque, stockings, high heels etc, looking very sexy, attractive with long hair and curvy figure.
With the paperwork out of the way what followed was a great hour (which flew by), it started with kissing and plenty of touching and feeling her curvy figure. Then onto the bed where she began OWO, which followed by RO in various positions which is what I love and went for. She does as she says, get very wet and it ended with CIM.
I had asked for WS and she gave me a soaking while she give me a lovely kiss. First time for ws and enjoyed the experience
A shower to freshen up and a chat.

Would I like to see her again? Yes I have seen her a few times, Lady La La is very friendly, easy to talk to and puts you at ease straight away. she is fun and gives everything for your enjoyment with enthusiasm. There is no clock watching or rushing, just enjoyment. A 10/10 booking and experience. Looking forward to the next time
Her full details are on AW

Offline waynekerr600

Thanks for the review.

I've had several meets with lady lala and always found her to be excellent.

Offline Aldebaran

One of my favourite ladies too, but since she went to hour long bookings only I haven't seen her as I prefer 30 minutes, both for price and because of my age.

Offline Leon150

I would put lady lala and Charlotte Cox as probably the 2 best Teesside punts , but as said above , the move to 1 hr bookings as a minimum has ruled them both out for me now.

Offline waynekerr600

I think the one hour thing came in after covid.

Hopefully when things settle down the 30 min bookings will be back on.

Offline Leon150

I hope so , but part of me thinks the 1 hour minimum is here to stay.

Offline James taylor

LaLa is great…. Shame she’s only doing an hour bookings, I haven’t been back since this change unfortunately. Thanks for the review.