Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Jenny - Soho W1F  (Read 2719 times)

11 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6046882) (5 positive, 3 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by puntingpumping1920]

Offline yeahyeahah

External Link/Members Only

Communications

Called and spoke with a maid that got the booking setup. Everything else was done via text afterwards.

Price

£150 an hour

Small 1 bedroom apartment in a block of flats in Soho. Usually not much in the way of parking, but obviously the area isn't as busy as it used to be.

Appearance

Photos are touched up, but Jenny is definitely the girl in the pictures. She's got a huge rack that you don't usually see on most Thai girls which is a big bonus.

Services

DFK
OWO
RO
Sex

Pros

Jenny really went all out during our session. She's had mixed reviews on this forum so YMMV, but I've always had a pleasant experience when with her. Responsive to pretty much everything you're doing and she'll whisper all the sweet nothings you want into your ear.

Neutrals

Shower is broken half the time and doesn't have hot water.

Cons

N/a

Recommend?

Yes. No. Maybe. I don't know. Can you repeat the question?

Summary

Thai girl in her mid-late 30s thats been around in London for a little while now and I wouldn't be surprised if she was jaded to the whole WG experience. Definitely a marmite girl so think twice before heading over.

Offline Joe Exotic

Cheers.... LOL @ the Malcom in the middle ref.
Banned reason: Posting on 2 accounts
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Onenightstand

Thanks for the review, why in particular is she a Marmite review? Is it just because of other people’s experience?

Offline yeahyeahah

Cheers.... LOL @ the Malcom in the middle ref.

:cool:

Thanks for the review, why in particular is she a Marmite review? Is it just because of other people’s experience?

Yup exactly this