Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: The Phoenix Club - August 2017 - A Saturday  (Read 16727 times)

162 review(s) for Phoenix Parties (145 positive, 12 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by Steely Dan]

Offline SirCharles

Punters not showing is the problem all parties have, LMP was so good when I was going that they didn't get that many no shows when I went and I often heard them turning punters away on the phone as they were at the max 2.1 ratio. No doubt the rent will be a lot due to the location and the landlord wanting a cut.

Paying no taxes is only a bless until and unless HMRC and POCA catch up with you when it becomes a nightmare, Em will have many years making millions to explain. And the big problem is its all online, her whole past with LMP and TPC to be traced back. That's the risk pimps take.
Cannot believe taxmen are sleeping...they may have special discount or some dodgy trade underlying  :crazy: :wacko:

TrevorN

And the big problem is its all online, her whole past with LMP and TPC to be traced back. That's the risk pimps take.

It would be ironic if the 'Waybackmachine' site was used as evidence for the POCA money to find the number of years of operation .

Offline smiths

Cannot believe taxmen are sleeping...they may have special discount or some dodgy trade underlying  :crazy: :wacko:

A pimp getting a special discount, I very much doubt it. HMRC will take money from an illegal outfit but by paying it you are officially on the books, I cant recall a case where in court its been said a pimp paid the taxes owed, the usual convictions for running a brothel with willing WGs are running a brothel, controlling prostitutes for gain and money laundering.

If smart a pimp has a legit business to launder and help explain where the money has come from, the divines who run a big operation including HOD have launderettes and a florist that I know about, probably a number of other legit businesses as well. They must of made tens of millions over the years, him being ex-police which he posted he was is I assume why he doesn't get done, backhanders and offering free sex to his police mates I imagine. But like TPC because they run brothels its so easy to gather the evidence just by sending a copper in undercover and raiding.

If it were me I wouldn't be able to handle the worry of getting nicked at any moment.

Offline SirCharles

A pimp getting a special discount, I very much doubt it. HMRC will take money from an illegal outfit but by paying it you are officially on the books, I cant recall a case where in court its been said a pimp paid the taxes owed, the usual convictions for running a brothel with willing WGs are running a brothel, controlling prostitutes for gain and money laundering.

If smart a pimp has a legit business to launder and help explain where the money has come from, the divines who run a big operation including HOD have launderettes and a florist that I know about, probably a number of other legit businesses as well. They must of made tens of millions over the years, him being ex-police which he posted he was is I assume why he doesn't get done, backhanders and offering free sex to his police mates I imagine. But like TPC because they run brothels its so easy to gather the evidence just by sending a copper in undercover and raiding.

If it were me I wouldn't be able to handle the worry of getting nicked at any moment.
Police has been there, the taxman not yet... :scare:

Offline davidgood

Just for the record, Pam’s house in West Kensington was not raided by HMRC. She was paid a visit by local council officials who were trying to claim there was a change of use and she should be paying Business Rates rather than Council Tax.

She could probably have carried on there for a few more weeks but the tenancy was coming to an end so she stopped operating there.  Within a couple of months she was back  holding parties  in Dalston then Crystal Palace.  Unfortunately those parties came to an end as again the Landlord wanted the house back to sell.

Interesting how this thread has drifted into the occasionally aired subject of how easy it is to organise sex parties.

Usually at this point Steve 2 steps in with his views, having been a party organiser, but maybe he is away at the moment.

Apart from the investment in a venue and risks involved the hardest part is getting reliable girls and getting reliable punters who will actually turn up when they make bookings.

One of the simple ways Emma has been able to max her revenue is flexing her staff.

Those of us who have been active in the West Midlands section will know that when she tried to expand her empire into the area with TLC (the Tudor Lounge Club) she was struggling to get bookings.  Despite 3 girls being advertised she usually turned up with only 2 to entertain perhaps a handful of guys who were happy with the low ratio and happy to cheerlead about it but the bookings did not improve and the fire brought things to a conclusion.

In London, Em has usually been able to keep the ratio to 2 to 1, but it if enough guys do not turn up she will not think twice of standing a girl or two down and even sending them home. No party, no pay for the girl, which has resulted in many not staying with LMP/TPC.

Also, earlier this year, she has been found to be advertising girls at parties when they were already booked to be elsewhere at the time.

It is amazing she continues to thrive but she will do as long as she can keep the HMRC and Police at bay and more importantly keep getting guys who are prepared paid to pay a premium price for parties which are, at least, held regularly and frequently.

Regards,
davidgood

Offline jeezyuk

I acknowledge the challenges Em and other party organisers face to deliver these events.

This review will hopefully result in improvements to TPC as opposed to its demise.

Whatever grievances we have with Em and TPC - I personally believe all of us have in some way benefitted from LMP/TPC over the years by being able to party with some good girls and live out our fantasies.

Em needs to just accept that improvements are required, implement them and she will thrive and we will be happy.

Failing this - the reviews will highlight shortcomings and if TPC ends...London will be deprived of parties until someone can do something.

Maybe someone reading this forum will get the courage to have a crack at the business!

Offline jeezyuk

Can I just ask ...

How has VT survived on here so long if he is a tout/WK?

Just curious ... no beef with him.

Don’t think he should be kicked out though ... he provides entertainment and some of his info can be useful
« Last Edit: October 14, 2017, 04:01:02 pm by jeezyuk »

TrevorN

Can I just ask ...

How has VT survived on here so long if he is a tout/WK?

Just curious ... no beef with him.

Don’t think he should be kicked out though ... he provides entertainment andsome of his info can be useful

Yes it can be £26.67 per WG at TPC  :dash:
« Last Edit: October 14, 2017, 04:44:57 pm by TrevorN »

Offline Rocket Scientist

I've met 2 new girls at my last party that impressed...Elsa, a mid-20s adventurous Swede alt-girl, she got me all revved up with her unusual hairy bush and horny responses, then Honey, a petite E Mids MILF milked me dry with her tight pussy. Great service & attitude from both!  :thumbsup:

Getting this thread back on topic..
I also choose to attend when there's a lineup of girls I fancy and like vt was impressed by the service of these girls.  Popped with each, one CIM other whilst still inside her.   :thumbsup:

Offline Rocket Scientist

...i ended up fucking her for almost 45 minutes. I was greedy with her.
Don't you just hate that?

Offline jeezyuk

Don't you just hate that?

I apologise  :hi: she was the best so I just tried to get my cash worth

Offline Mightier Than

Thanks to the OP for the review.

I went to a TPC party recently, fist time in Edgeware, and was pleasantly surprised that 5 of the 6 girls did OWO.  My previous few times it was OW from nearly all the girls.  If OWO is generally on the menu this is a step forward.  I agree with the comments about the flat being not up to the standard of Hyde Park, and below the standard for the price one would expect for the party.

vt

Thanks to the OP for the review.

I went to a TPC party recently, fist time in Edgeware, and was pleasantly surprised that 5 of the 6 girls did OWO.  My previous few times it was OW from nearly all the girls.  If OWO is generally on the menu this is a step forward.  I agree with the comments about the flat being not up to the standard of Hyde Park, and below the standard for the price one would expect for the party.

OWO is pretty universal there whenever I've attended. In fact, I can't remember the last time I was rubbered up for oral, maybe after a girl had some recent dental work that wasn't fully healed up.

Offline thetinman007

I always had owo at LMP, sometimes even cim. Never been to reinvented phoenix parties tho so maybe things have changed

GodfreyP

I've been a 'customer' at LMP and now Phoenix Cub since 2010 (the Lancaster Gate appartment).   Was a regular, less so now.   

I went to the new venue a month or so ago and like some others I was not impressed.  Definately a step down from the previous excellent place.  Rather dingy and dowdy, needs decorating.    No sex swing !!!

However, the action was of the usual high standard and I thoroughly wore out my old aging todger yet again.

I will return - as soon as I find a good excuse to get the wife to let me into London on my own.

« Last Edit: October 15, 2017, 12:56:50 pm by GodfreyP »

Offline The_Don

I've been a 'customer' at LMP and now Phoenix Cub since 2010 (the Lancaster Gate appartment).   Was a regular, less so now.   

I went to the new venue a month or so ago and like some others I was not impressed.  Definately a step down from the previous excellent place.  Rather dingy and dowdy, needs decorating.    No sex swing !!!

However, the action was of the usual high standard and I thoroughly wore out my old aging todger yet again.

I will return - as soon as I find a good excuse to get the wife to let me into London on my own.

So you conveniently posted in this thread, now (joined today). 7 years after you first started punting there.

Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: October 15, 2017, 01:05:48 pm by The_Don »

Offline jeezyuk

Hi Em  :hi:

Give us discounts and we will tout #never

Offline punk

Any freebies going? Or do we need to promise a good review?

TrevorN

Who are you this time ? Mrguda or Moss making shit up  :hi:

Offline jeezyuk

Reading these threads - still clueless who is Mrguda. Can someone explain so I come out of my ignorance? Thanks

Offline smiths

Reading these threads - still clueless who is Mrguda. Can someone explain so I come out of my ignorance? Thanks

Apparently its Ems real name, personally I stick to Em as that's the name relevant to TPC in my view.

Offline Sinz

Em from Phoenix club has made an account on UKP and demanding to delete all references to her private life else she will take action  :dash: :lol: :dash:

« Last Edit: October 16, 2017, 02:24:54 pm by Sinz »

Offline Mr Farkyhars

So you conveniently posted in this thread, now (joined today). 7 years after you first started punting there

He had to join sometime.

Offline myothernameis

Don't know if it this thread in particular, but it has been reported by someone called ace,  and she emma from the phoenix club, wanting something removed

Offline myothernameis

For those who may be thinking of going . This is the pimpess you should NEVER give your real name to.

Looks like she going to stuff that finger up someone arse  :scare: :scare: :scare:

Offline jeezyuk

Don't know if it this thread in particular, but it has been reported by someone called ace,  and she emma from the phoenix club, wanting something removed

That’s what happens when you lot are spot on about everything and a trusted punter gives an honest review !

Don’t agree with defaming anyone but the public has had their say and sadly she doesn’t like it!

Nothing she can do really - admins are tech wizards!

Where’s my boy smiths? I know we had a little disagreement on the Barbara forum haha but I reckon I made up for it with this review haha  :hi: cheers lads

Offline jeezyuk

Em from Phoenix club has made an account on UKP and demanding to delete all references to her private life else she will take action  :dash: :lol: :dash:

What action though? There is very little she can do being identified by many of us.

Offline smiths

That’s what happens when you lot are spot on about everything and a trusted punter gives an honest review !

Don’t agree with defaming anyone but the public has had their say and sadly she doesn’t like it!

Nothing she can do really - admins are tech wizards!

Where’s my boy smiths? I know we had a little disagreement on the Barbara forum haha but I reckon I made up for it with this review haha  :hi: cheers lads

Here, clearly this is a matter for admin, I stick to Em myself, her real name isn't relevant to me, BUT it is her herself that decided to go on the TV with her adult twins. I imagine she is worried someone might notice she is a pimp.

vw

Here, clearly this is a matter for admin, I stick to Em myself, her real name isn't relevant to me, BUT it is her herself that decided to go on the TV with her adult twins. I imagine she is worried someone might notice she is a pimp.

Why would a public facing pimp go on TV?  Is she a bit thick?

Offline myothernameis

By reporting this thread, doesn't she draw the attention to this thread, so she kind of defeating the purpose of having the thread removed, but all that happens, it gets brought to the top of the thread

Offline smiths

Only she can answer that but she chose to go on the TV, I never considered her to be thick when I knew her but that's years ago now.

Offline smiths

By reporting this thread, doesn't she draw the attention to this thread, so she kind of defeating the purpose of having the thread removed, but all that happens, it gets brought to the top of the thread

Unless I have missed the post she hasn't asked for the thread to be removed, this is a legit review from a punter who has previously done 2 positive reviews on TPC. She is asking for references to her real name etc to be removed is my reading of her post reports.

vw

Unless I have missed the post she hasn't asked for the thread to be removed, this is a legit review from a punter who has previously done 2 positive reviews on TPC. She is asking for references to her real name etc to be removed is my reading of her post reports.

though the rules are about prossies real names not televised pimps, up to admin anyway.   :hi:

Offline jeezyuk

That’s how I read it as well. Think she just wants her real name, Facebook and picture taken down.

But why on earth did she go on tv in the first place. She should have known better.

Em has been clever enough to run a decent operation in the past. Maybe the lifestyle or drugs have made her lose a few screws. Can see it happening in that line of work

Offline jeezyuk

She must feel like Donald Trump and UKP to her must be CNN  :lol:

TrevorN

People making jokes why Mrgudas/Emmas twins don't party . They were Pimps too on Monday Milf nights when it was called Lady Marmalade Parties .  :hi:

Mummy passing knowledge   :sarcastic:

Offline jeezyuk

People making jokes why Mrgudas/Emmas twins don't party . They were Pimps too on Monday Milf nights when it was called Lady Marmalade Parties .  :hi:

Mummy passing knowledge   :sarcastic:

It’s called On The Job Training  :lol:

I would fuck them both in that crappy apartment.

But guys - on a serious note - the fact that there has been so much commotion following this review ... we might see some improvements ... let’s see what happens by end of October or mid November. If no change ... sure a punter will come on here and gut TPC with a Negative.

VT - I’m counting on you to make sure Em hears our cries for improvement and implements them ! We know you are a regular and she would listen. Tell her what the people want!  :hi:
« Last Edit: October 17, 2017, 12:06:26 am by jeezyuk »

Offline SirCharles

Only she can answer that but she chose to go on the TV, I never considered her to be thick when I knew her but that's years ago now.
She exposed herself on TV, not our fault if taxman or police may look at her buzz...too much botox in her brain  :yahoo:

OldAdmin

She exposed herself on TV

Yes she did, she actively sought publicity in media / tabloids, so she shouldn't be complaining about her "privacy".
It's not as if she's a WG who works as a part-time care worker and the news article is about her bad experience with some fish and chip shop or other matter. In that case I would remove.

Offline Sinz

She actively sought publicity in media / tabloids, so she shouldn't be complaining about her "privacy".
It's not as if she's a WG who works as a part-time care worker and the news article is about her bad experience with some local business.

True that  :thumbsup:

Offline mh

True that  :thumbsup:

Looks like chapter, verse, photoshoot, got the t-shirt here:

External Link/Members Only

That's Jan 2017 - she's hardly keeping a low profile!

...and she seems to spell it "mruga"

Offline smiths

Looks like chapter, verse, photoshoot, got the t-shirt here:

That's Jan 2017 - she's hardly keeping a low profile!

...and she seems to spell it "mruga"

I imagine what she is trying to do is delete any mention on here that she IS Mruga or however you spell it as she doesn't want others to know she is a pimp, that presumably could maybe cause her legal problems, and make a good tabloid story. Before going public she should of thought about the possible consequences of being recognised and some linking her to Em of TPC in my view.

I have no interest in her private life so I will continue to call her Em but admin has ruled its ok to post her real name as she put it in the public arena in the first place which is a fact obviously.

Offline jeezyuk

I imagine what she is trying to do is delete any mention on here that she IS Mruga or however you spell it as she doesn't want others to know she is a pimp, that presumably could maybe cause her legal problems, and make a good tabloid story. Before going public she should of thought about the possible consequences of being recognised and some linking her to Em of TPC in my view.

I have no interest in her private life so I will continue to call her Em but admin has ruled its ok to post her real name as she put it in the public arena in the first place which is a fact obviously.

Using Em is way easier to be honest

TrevorN

Mruga ain't doing to bad as a Pimpess of The Phoenix Club  or rather say MY 69 LTD :sarcastic:

« Last Edit: October 17, 2017, 06:50:52 pm by TrevorN »

Offline SirCharles

Mruga ain't doing to bad as a Pimpess of The Phoenix Club  or rather say MY 69 LTD :sarcastic:

Net assets of £18k is not a lot...she can pay some botox and that's it  :D

Offline SirCharles

Net assets of £18k is not a lot...she can pay some botox and that's it  :D
Her 2 bitches must save the farm! The party everyone is wishing may happen sooner than later!  :angelgirl: :diablo:

TrevorN

Looks like she going to stuff that finger up someone arse  :scare: :scare: :scare:

Fucking funny ... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Offline jeezyuk

Just adding one more article to solidify the discussions on here.

The world knows their story and back links to External Link/Members Only are inevitable.
« Last Edit: October 17, 2017, 10:58:41 pm by jeezyuk »

Offline Sinz

:hi: this keeps getting better and better