Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: SFITMODEL - London Outcall  (Read 239 times)

browndavey

The girl

SFITMODEL

Link
External Link/Members Only

Time 90min

Cost £ 160

When

Retrospective review of this girl of a meet that happened around march/April this year.

Description

5'4 size 12 maybe. She was young polish girl, dark hair , but was wearing a wig which she wouldn't  take off. 21-24 at the most. Cutish face, and I had  looked in her pvte gallery which had at the time a few familiar body shots, which I recognised. Had worked out of Whitechapel/old street before the previous year. I meant to see her then but she went back to Poland. But really wanted to go for a young pole. She at the time had an EMO thing going on with a black wig which I was digging. Nice body , smallish tits, but a fab ass. Physically I did find her an attractive 7/10 .

I booked for 90mins at my place in the daytime. Emailed and texted location . No probs with contacting her.
Initially impression was good , she was shy , seemed new to the game, but I knew she wasnt. She was  nice, passive , and fairly quiet.
She got stripped down into red underwear. I didn't appreciate the fake wig which she was adjusting at the time and would let me touch her hair really.
I note Service providers with fake hair or extensions never let you touch their hair which annoys me. Fear of a piece flying off.

Anyway she was really passive, did some oral, was ok . She had a nice body , very nice ass. I soon entered , changed position 2 times  . She was controlling entry . Just very passive and not engaging at all, no enthusiasm .  I popped once at 40 mins or so .  I usually shower at this point as a trigger to clean up for round 2.
I returned after 3 mins to find her on the bed. We chatted for 15 mins or so , small talk. I suggested round 2 and she said im not sure if we have time. errrr we had 30 mins left.
Sadly I didn't really stand up for myself. I felt like if she felt so bad , and didn't want a round 2 that badly, I won't force the issue. I like a genuine or at least faked service. The idea of banding an empty hollow shell doesn't appeal to me. So I said fine and called it a day .

Summary

Nice girl, cute, nice body , young . Very quiet, passive, and not enthusiastic. She gives off a vibe that being young is enough , and we should be happy enough with that. Overall not the best service, and not good vfm  IMO, also this is not due to inexperience as she had been around a couple of years.

till next time
« Last Edit: September 18, 2018, 06:28:32 pm by browndavey »