Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Robbery attempts in London  (Read 3066 times)

Offline s0whatsnew?

Following on from the london review 'Siennabb; robbed at gunpoint' , its suggested we have a dedicated thread for robbery attempts.  My own two experiences were some years ago in my rookie period, long before I came across UKP.  Both started from ads in Craigslist.

1)  A small-ish council estate just over the road from Acton Town Picc tube st.  Early evening.  A 4-storey block, top floor.  Came up by lift.  Girl was a B&S but small brain (or rather, no-brain) said 'crack on'  I could hear people talking in the living room; she said that she only rented the bedroom for a few hours a day but that we wouldn't be disturbed. 

The deal was a B2B but she unexpectedly went into an FS.  My cock wasn't too interested but she made fantastic and successful efforts to get me done.   On leaving, she walked me to the lift (just a couple of yards) and pressed the button for me before quickly disappearing.  I registered this as a bit strange but hey-ho. 

The lift groaned its way upwards but on an impulse i didn't bother to wait but ran down the stairs.  Behind me i heard the the old-style manual gates rattle open and then get slammed shut again before lift started down again.   Down at ground level, as i came round the corner, a guy standing in front of the lift turned away from me so I couldn't see his face.   Nothing particularly strange there but it stuck in my mind as slightly peculiar.   And thats it. 

By coincidence the very next day i happened to read (not UKP, another website now defunct) about a punter taking a lift down after his session, a guy first exited the lift then came back in,  trapping the punter at the back of the lift.   Knifepoint  mugging on the way down without any witnesses or chances of help.  Putting together all the factors involved, i have absolutely no doubt that i would have fallen neatly into that trap if i had waited just a few more seconds. 

Thinking about it afterwards, the purpose of the unexpected FS was to get me brain-addled.  So nice of her to ensure that i took the lift  down.  The opening/closing of the gates that i heard indicates that someone was in the lift coming up.   The job of the accomplice waiting at the ground (I had beaten the lift down) would have been to provide back-up if anybody else had walked in off the street and i appealed for help.  Its a bit unusual for the sus-stuff to happen after the punt rather than before but there you go.   The blackmail opportunities from wallet and phone contents far outweigh on-the-spot cash.

yes, its purely circumstantial, nothing dramatic; i came away ok by pure chance.

The second situation i'll do tomorrow, hopefully.

Offline s0whatsnew?

Forgot to say; it was a Polish crew.   Just remembered, it was my very first paid-for FS !!  Some introduction to the scene !

Offline king tarzan

If a man is scared of his own shadow then don't punt.
This area of life is not for the faint fanny hearted.
Here at times you have to stand your ground.
But also at the same time not to be stupid if the odds are against you but be diplomatic. ..
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Liverpool

Following on from the london review 'Siennabb; robbed at gunpoint' , its suggested we have a dedicated thread for robbery attempts.  My own two experiences were some years ago in my rookie period, long before I came across UKP.  Both started from ads in Craigslist.

1)  A small-ish council estate just over the road from Acton Town Picc tube st.  Early evening.  A 4-storey block, top floor.  Came up by lift.  Girl was a B&S but small brain (or rather, no-brain) said 'crack on'  I could hear people talking in the living room; she said that she only rented the bedroom for a few hours a day but that we wouldn't be disturbed. 

The deal was a B2B but she unexpectedly went into an FS.  My cock wasn't too interested but she made fantastic and successful efforts to get me done.   On leaving, she walked me to the lift (just a couple of yards) and pressed the button for me before quickly disappearing.  I registered this as a bit strange but hey-ho. 

The lift groaned its way upwards but on an impulse i didn't bother to wait but ran down the stairs.  Behind me i heard the the old-style manual gates rattle open and then get slammed shut again before lift started down again.   Down at ground level, as i came round the corner, a guy standing in front of the lift turned away from me so I couldn't see his face.   Nothing particularly strange there but it stuck in my mind as slightly peculiar.   And thats it. 

By coincidence the very next day i happened to read (not UKP, another website now defunct) about a punter taking a lift down after his session, a guy first exited the lift then came back in,  trapping the punter at the back of the lift.   Knifepoint  mugging on the way down without any witnesses or chances of help.  Putting together all the factors involved, i have absolutely no doubt that i would have fallen neatly into that trap if i had waited just a few more seconds. 

Thinking about it afterwards, the purpose of the unexpected FS was to get me brain-addled.  So nice of her to ensure that i took the lift  down.  The opening/closing of the gates that i heard indicates that someone was in the lift coming up.   The job of the accomplice waiting at the ground (I had beaten the lift down) would have been to provide back-up if anybody else had walked in off the street and i appealed for help.  Its a bit unusual for the sus-stuff to happen after the punt rather than before but there you go.   The blackmail opportunities from wallet and phone contents far outweigh on-the-spot cash.

yes, its purely circumstantial, nothing dramatic; i came away ok by pure chance.

While I appreciate that this came from Craigslist and links won't be available, won't the purpose of this thread be pointless without said links? Not for one minute looking to look down on your misfortune. And in any case isn't there already a dedicated thread, the blacklist?

Offline LLPunting

While I appreciate that this came from Craigslist and links won't be available, won't the purpose of this thread be pointless without said links? Not for one minute looking to look down on your misfortune. And in any case isn't there already a dedicated thread, the blacklist?

The point of the thread is to share the circumstances to allow other punters to be wary of the ploys, pitfalls and mitigation they should keep in mind.

Online webpunter

+1

The point of the thread is to share the circumstances to allow other punters to be wary of the ploys, pitfalls and mitigation they should keep in mind.

Right as the start of thread:
"A small-ish council estate just over the road from Acton Town Picc tube st.  Early evening.  A 4-storey block, top floor"
You might be thinking location OK ish - Acton ain't that bad
Key criteria:
- council
- tower block [much harder to get out of]
My view = avoid
And if dark don't even think about it

Plenty of punting venues are blocks of flats / apartments.  These tend to have central lifts rather than exterior
Much harder to tell when residents will come out / in, so less likely to be inhabited by wrong uns
If an old block of flats then more likely a shit tired old interior.  Same for the burds - shit 

The type where there are long walkways with front doors to be avoided

Location location location !

mrhappypants

+1

"A small-ish council estate just over the road from Acton Town Picc tube st.  Early evening.  A 4-storey block, top floor"
Key criteria:
- council
- tower block [much harder to get out of]
My view = avoid
And if dark don't even think about it

Plenty of punting venues are blocks of flats / apartments.  These tend to have central lifts rather than exterior
Much harder to tell when residents will come out / in, so less likely to be inhabited by wrong uns
If an old block of flats then more likely a shit tired old interior.  Same for the burds - shit 

The type where there are long walkways with front doors to be avoided

Location location location !

So the implication is that punters should avoid council blocks with long walk ways and front doors?  Good luck making that fly in your quest for a value punt.

punther

I registered this as a bit strange but hey-ho. 

from my experiences the moment you have this thought its time to do a 360 on whatever you were planning to do

e.g. in your situation you switched from taking lift to taking the stairs

Offline MrMatrix

Bloody hell OP , well scarey and I have no doubt that your summation is right.
I would like t think I wouldnt punt in a block of council flats especially at night - the risks this day and age are too great. I have been to such a venue in the day and I didnt feel comfortable- lesson learned, I hope. :hi:

Offline king tarzan

Bloody hell OP , well scarey and I have no doubt that your summation is right.
I would like t think I wouldnt punt in a block of council flats especially at night - the risks this day and age are too great. I have been to such a venue in the day and I didnt feel comfortable- lesson learned, I hope. :hi:
+1  :thumbsup:

Offline LLPunting

So the implication is that punters should avoid council blocks with long walk ways and front doors?  Good luck making that fly in your quest for a value punt.

Plenty of value punts not in ropey tower blocks.  Scuzzy terrace homes, shitty flats above shops and dire roach hotels are another matter.

Offline king tarzan

Plenty of value punts not in ropey tower blocks.  Scuzzy terrace homes, shitty flats above shops and dire roach hotels are another matter.

Cutting through the trash whilst getting there..
No thanks.

Online Jonestown

+1

The South Acton Estate is notoriously bad, if you are going to go into these places at least take precautions and check out their reputation before hand, dont assume just because it looks ok it is.

Offline Lalitbida

I agree to revert back 360 degree in case something doesnt look right

Offline s0whatsnew?

The South Acton Estate is notoriously bad, if you are going to go into these places at least take precautions and check out their reputation before hand, dont assume just because it looks ok it is.

Well,  HOW do you check out an area's rep before actually getting there?   At the start, all you have is a postcode; don't know if its an estate or what.  (not quite true, but still)  The Met's area cime stats-maps are too unwieldy to use for me.  Have to say, even in hindsight, i don't think the area's appearance would have put me off.   

My mistakes were at the start;  the craigad had a FAF foto at a lo lo price, around £40 if i remember right.  Even 5 years ago that was a price too good to be true.   

Next mistake:  going ahead knowing she was a B&S.   I wasn't even attracted to her; it was simply cock-over-brain.   Maybe that was the crucial thing; if there's not even any physical attraction, then there's really no excuse.

Re Mr. Matrix:   There was no scare or fear at the time; my taking the stairs was just pure impulse, nothing to do  with sensing any danger.  It was only the next day reading about someone else's experience that i put it all together.

Online Jonestown

Well,  HOW do you check out an area's rep before actually getting there?   At the start, all you have is a postcode; don't know if its an estate or what.  (not quite true, but still)  The Met's area cime stats-maps are too unwieldy to use for me.  Have to say, even in hindsight, i don't think the area's appearance would have put me off.

I’d say if you dont have local knowledge then avoid any council type development.

Online webpunter

Each to their own
We all place different things on what value comprises
Being safe is high on mine
The days of me doing some 'edgy' punts are long gorne.  Fun at the time
IMO a safe environment to be punting in is a key & very important element 
Happy to be a southern softie

Offline hawkzville

What an interesting - and relevant - thread!

I have experience of this myself; I used to be pretty handy with my fists and punched my way through a bouncer and out of a Soho rip-off joint (albeit with cuts and bruises), but that was about 25 years ago; now that I'm in my mid-50's the sense of self preservation way exceeds the desire to get laid for cheap.

However, my last wake-up call; the one that did the trick for me happened about 4 or 5 years ago again on an estate (sort of) - but I thought a decent enough area - by Hammersmith Bridge. Hammersmith side, Queen Caroline Street as if walking toward the Apollo from the bridge there are 5 blocks on your right.

This was an advert on Acemassage that ran for a while; usual thing pretty Asian picture, reasonable price quoted as "Hammersmith" I tried it, found it reasonable value so this was a return visit - only this time rather than my 5.00pm just as it was getting dark as per visit one, it was more 10.00pm aching nuts need a release time. Funnily enough I still felt fairly safe, but i did get that odd feeling - you know that sort of someone is watching me feeling? I know when punting we all feel that to a degree as we approach the door, but this was intense and i should have walked away - but i didn't.

So, door opens - familiar trick of nobody there as they are hiding behind the door, so i walk in to the lounge area to hear the door shut behind me. I turn around to see not the lovely smiley Asian girl I'd seen the first time but rather someone who'd pass for her much bigger, older and wider sister - "oh, is (can't remember her name) not working tonight?" says I wondering how I'm going to get past her to exit "she no work here now" "how long you want to stay?"

"Errr no I'd agreed to revisit (her) this evening, sorry she isn't here - thank you anyway" as I head to the door.

She grabs my arm to pull me back, "you waste my time, you pay me now".

"no, I'll just be going please....." I then realise she's bolted the door top and bottom so I'm trying to resolve that whilst in the meantime she is now screaming "you pay me you pay me or I call for help"

"no, I'm off.... " as I get the door open only to realise she is now on the phone i presume describing me - in Chinese - to whoever is on the other end of the phone - getting rather worried now I throw 2 x £20 at her (on the phone it was £80 I recall) which distracts her enough that I get outside.

I then see three Chinese blokes - none of them big, but moving quickly so presume fairly fit - hurrying towards me from maybe 100 feet away - luckily (I think very luckily) she shouts something to them and they immediately stop running, but continue to walk toward me - but now they are jabbering away, pointing at me. "sorry!" I shout (no idea why) and I run faster than I have for decades towards the relative safety (as i see it) of the Apollo.

Now, I don't know what would have happened, I don't know whether it was a deliberate set up - in fact I only know what happened - but boy did it shake me up.

I drive a nice car; nowadays when I punt - whether I drive, walk or take the tube - as I approach the area I ask myself "would i leave my car parked outside of this gaff?" and if I have even a moments hesitation i text the girl that I've changed my mind - quite often that is ignored, sometimes an angry/rude/sarcastic text back (or phone call back even) and once or twice a genuine "sorry you can't make it this time" response - where this happens I have tended to reappoint them - however, I won't just "no show".

Finally, I had a thing with a really nice good old WG in Shepherds Bush on a council estate that ended about 2 years ago when she retired - she told me that one of the reasons behind her retiring was that gangs of kids (13-14-15) were targeting the punters to her flat after they left - calling them names, throwing stuff etc - but for her the final straw came when they attacked one of them and mugged him - now, that could have happened to anyone and anywhere - but she felt that her bringing the punter into an area he didn't know etc was a risk and the last couple of times i met with her we used a hotel rather than her flat....

Stay safe one and all, stay safe....

Offline Sheer Tights

South Acton estate is gone & been replaced by expensive luxurious apartments now where I visited the much missed Cute Kasia. The area is much safer now.

punther

when is part 2 coming?

Offline s0whatsnew?

What an interesting - and relevant - thread!

I have experience of this myself; I used to be pretty handy with my fists and punched my way through a bouncer and out of a Soho rip-off joint (albeit with cuts and bruises), but that was about 25 years ago; now that I'm in my mid-50's the sense of self preservation way exceeds the desire to get laid for cheap.

However, my last wake-up call; the one that did the trick for me happened about 4 or 5 years ago again on an estate (sort of) - but I thought a decent enough area - by Hammersmith Bridge. Hammersmith side, Queen Caroline Street as if walking toward the Apollo from the bridge there are 5 blocks on your right.

This was an advert on Acemassage that ran for a while; usual thing pretty Asian picture, reasonable price quoted as "Hammersmith" I tried it, found it reasonable value so this was a return visit - only this time rather than my 5.00pm just as it was getting dark as per visit one, it was more 10.00pm aching nuts need a release time. Funnily enough I still felt fairly safe, but i did get that odd feeling - you know that sort of someone is watching me feeling? I know when punting we all feel that to a degree as we approach the door, but this was intense and i should have walked away - but i didn't.

So, door opens - familiar trick of nobody there as they are hiding behind the door, so i walk in to the lounge area to hear the door shut behind me. I turn around to see not the lovely smiley Asian girl I'd seen the first time but rather someone who'd pass for her much bigger, older and wider sister - "oh, is (can't remember her name) not working tonight?" says I wondering how I'm going to get past her to exit "she no work here now" "how long you want to stay?"

"Errr no I'd agreed to revisit (her) this evening, sorry she isn't here - thank you anyway" as I head to the door.

She grabs my arm to pull me back, "you waste my time, you pay me now".

"no, I'll just be going please....." I then realise she's bolted the door top and bottom so I'm trying to resolve that whilst in the meantime she is now screaming "you pay me you pay me or I call for help"

"no, I'm off.... " as I get the door open only to realise she is now on the phone i presume describing me - in Chinese - to whoever is on the other end of the phone - getting rather worried now I throw 2 x £20 at her (on the phone it was £80 I recall) which distracts her enough that I get outside.

I then see three Chinese blokes - none of them big, but moving quickly so presume fairly fit - hurrying towards me from maybe 100 feet away - luckily (I think very luckily) she shouts something to them and they immediately stop running, but continue to walk toward me - but now they are jabbering away, pointing at me. "sorry!" I shout (no idea why) and I run faster than I have for decades towards the relative safety (as i see it) of the Apollo.

Now, I don't know what would have happened, I don't know whether it was a deliberate set up - in fact I only know what happened - but boy did it shake me up.

I drive a nice car; nowadays when I punt - whether I drive, walk or take the tube - as I approach the area I ask myself "would i leave my car parked outside of this gaff?" and if I have even a moments hesitation i text the girl that I've changed my mind - quite often that is ignored, sometimes an angry/rude/sarcastic text back (or phone call back even) and once or twice a genuine "sorry you can't make it this time" response - where this happens I have tended to reappoint them - however, I won't just "no show".

Finally, I had a thing with a really nice good old WG in Shepherds Bush on a council estate that ended about 2 years ago when she retired - she told me that one of the reasons behind her retiring was that gangs of kids (13-14-15) were targeting the punters to her flat after they left - calling them names, throwing stuff etc - but for her the final straw came when they attacked one of them and mugged him - now, that could have happened to anyone and anywhere - but she felt that her bringing the punter into an area he didn't know etc was a risk and the last couple of times i met with her we used a hotel rather than her flat....

Stay safe one and all, stay safe....

Wow, Hawkzville, that was heavy.  Did you report it to Ace Mass?  I get that you probly didn't book that return visit thru Ace, or that they would give a toss anyway, but they're implicated anyway by association with these business partners.  Public naming and shaming does have some value even if its not evident at the time.

Offline s0whatsnew?

when is part 2 coming?

You're on my case!

So; late night, the same tower block estate as Grenfell Tower (mine was Stebbing Tower), I walked up the back way parallel to the overground tracks, well lit and quicker from Shepherds Bush tube.   Services agreed with girl on arrival, paid, came out of shower and she  refused to perform saying "I just can't do it".   I got dressed and demanded my money back.   She gave me back half, i held out for the rest.  Argy-bargy between us, eventually she gave in.   She was so wound up that she let slip that her bf was downstairs waiting for me and would 'do me over'.   

Forewarned is forearmed.  Luckily i got chatting to someone on the way down, we left the building together.  The bf and i eyeballed each other, he sussed that i 'knew' and decided to go up and check on his gf.   I left at a jog along the main roadway which had a few hundred yards utterly unlit and pitch-black.

Of course the craigad had already vanished when i checked on getting home.  Again, it was pure chance and luck that i came away unhurt.

Offline therma

to be honest, there needs to be a degree analysing the risks for a punt. Firstly I always check the reviews on here and adult work field reports. IF this is not available, then I check the feedback given. also I make sure in checking the feedback of the punters on adult work, to see if they have visited any reputable WG's. otherwise they may just be a tout leaving a review, to boost the profile of the WG into seeming more reputable with feedback. But Feedback and the nature of the feedback must be acceptable for me to go ahead with the punt. I see some punters, stated they visited council flats, for me is a red light as they tend to be the least safest location. I would run the other way if the location was a council flat and feedback was poor.

Offline hawkzville

To be honest reporting to Acemassage never crossed my mind; punt one was fine - no it was great - so that was my acemassage involvement.

Clearly I was either lucky with punt one or else they sold out for punt two; my key issue was that the more I thought about it after the event the more "staged" it felt ie they were in a no lose scenario in that I'd role over and pay up to the (switched) WG or else they'd rough me up for what they felt due - my throwing 40 quid at her for 5 minutes work was clearing enough for her...…

I walk by there often (doing m 12,000 steps a day!) and every time in my mind I "what if"...………..

Offline king tarzan

to be honest, there needs to be a degree analysing the risks for a punt. Firstly I always check the reviews on here and adult work field reports. IF this is not available, then I check the feedback given. also I make sure in checking the feedback of the punters on adult work, to see if they have visited any reputable WG's. otherwise they may just be a tout leaving a review, to boost the profile of the WG into seeming more reputable with feedback.

Exactly what I do... :thumbsup:

Offline s0whatsnew?

You're on my case!

So; late night, the same tower block estate as Grenfell Tower (mine was Stebbing Tower), I walked up the back way parallel to the overground tracks, well lit and quicker from Shepherds Bush tube.   Services agreed with girl on arrival, paid, came out of shower and she  refused to perform saying "I just can't do it".   I got dressed and demanded my money back.   She gave me back half, i held out for the rest.  Argy-bargy between us, eventually she gave in.   She was so wound up that she let slip that her bf was downstairs waiting for me and would 'do me over'.   

Forewarned is forearmed.  Luckily i got chatting to someone on the way down, we left the building together.  The bf and i eyeballed each other, he sussed that i 'knew' and decided to go up and check on his gf.   I left at a jog along the main roadway which had a few hundred yards utterly unlit and pitch-black.

Of course the craigad had already vanished when i checked on getting home.  Again, it was pure chance and luck that i came away unhurt.

Couple more thoughts;   If the bf had indeed done me over, almost certainly my mobile would have been taken.  (defo it was a pre-planned operation)  Bang goes any evidence of the whole event.  Initial comms with the girl,  also her number and final, actual address.  No way would anyone remember a punt number if the phone is a goner.  Nowadays i always write down on paper all contact details before setting out.  Even that isn't foolproof; DG's Siennabxx  experience, the final address was changed twice right at the last moment.

It was only after the Grenfell Tower tragedy that I realized how (comparatively) often a social housing tenancy gets sold/let on.  Because thats illegal from the seller's side its highly likely that they would only sell/let if the new occupants had powerful reasons to remain invisible.  In other words, mutual leverage.  That might also explain a growing reluctance to get involved in local altercations and possible legal consequences.  In turn, that makes it easier for local crims to go unchallenged.  Grr!
« Last Edit: September 15, 2018, 12:26:55 am by s0whatsnew? »

Offline Cumberland

Exactly what I do... :thumbsup:
I always ask for a full postcode and check the location out on ‘Insant Street View’ website and take a virtual walk around.
As a small additional point, I am always ever so slightly more wary of SPs who reply to messages, post feedback, or update their AW page at say 04:10am for example. Makes me think it’s a pimp or drug addict or someone generally with an unstable and irregular lifestyle rather than an innocent insomniac SP
 :angelgirl: