Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Meylys Miss Stuck up south Kensington  (Read 573 times)

Offline king tarzan

External Link/Members Only

Arrogant self entitled super self importance bitch..
Her demeanour stunk of toxic arrogance..

Put me down that I wasn't clean enough for her to kiss, to which I almost laughed and found amusing..
Shook her head no she doesn't want to see me.
Fine I said..
On way out she said she will do lip kisses, I said nope..
Not paying £200 for lip kisses..
Other very attractive women out there for same price who will do tongue kissing and everything..

I counter act there nonsense by using my experience as a authentic punter of many many years..
I was slightly tempted to stay for 30 mins at £100 but I knew it will be nonsense judging by her her extremely arrogant nature..

So  I left..

Tall slim tanned.. sadly lots of tacky third rate shitty tattoos..
Facially very attractive.. certainly mid to late 30's...

Seen slightly better looking women than her with no arrogant attitude what so ever..

Toxic arrogance scale 11/10... AVOID

I knew she wasn't russian... I mean PROFESSIONAL HONEST RUSSIAN but went very cautiously based on her super honey yummy delicious looks.
« Last Edit: October 22, 2019, 08:16:29 pm by king tarzan »
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline peter purves

Sorry to hear mate??

So was the DFK the sticking point?
Banned reason: Can't / won't take advice.

Offline king tarzan

Sorry to hear mate??

So was the DFK the sticking point?

To be honest more than anything her toxic self entitled arrogance

Even if she agreed dfk..100% £20 kiss test because of what I have stated above..
Her very beautiful face was stone cold through out the minute or two I was in the flat..
Probably the best flat I have ever seen..
The decor and outlay was very high spec..
Had I stupidly agreed to her pathetic lip kiss term it 100% would of been an horrendous encounter..

In this game EXPERIENCES PAY end of..
Saves a lot of money.
« Last Edit: October 22, 2019, 09:51:02 pm by king tarzan »

winterssong

External Link/Members Only

Arrogant self entitled super self importance bitch..
Her demeanour stunk of toxic arrogance..

Put me down that I wasn't clean enough for her to kiss, to which I almost laughed and found amusing..
Shook her head no she doesn't want to see me.
Fine I said..
On way out she said she will do lip kisses, I said nope..
Not paying £200 for lip kisses..
Other very attractive women out there for same price who will do tongue kissing and everything..

I counter act there nonsense by using my experience as a authentic punter of many many years..
I was slightly tempted to stay for 30 mins at £100 but I knew it will be nonsense judging by her her extremely arrogant nature..

So  I left..

Tall slim tanned.. sadly lots of tacky third rate shitty tattoos..
Facially very attractive.. certainly mid to late 30's...

Seen slightly better looking women than her with no arrogant attitude what so ever..

Toxic arrogance scale 11/10... AVOID

I knew she wasn't russian... I mean PROFESSIONAL HONEST RUSSIAN but went very cautiously based on her super honey yummy delicious looks.

Is this girl same one as in photo I've attached, this girl only does massage when working independently inc body to body happy ending and will let you eat her out like most massage givers if she thinks you can get her off. She's in charge though she controls it by sitting on your face, all these little bits cost extra.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline BanksRobin

You made the right choice KT. I don't know if she is Romanian but it has all the hall marks of a Romanian styled restrictive services shit punt.

I note on her profile that there is no mention of CIM,CIF,anal even at a price. Now I tend not to pay extra for these things but I do look for them because for me it gives an indication of how sexually relaxed the punt will be. When I don't see these things mentioned I tend to think £150 punt with limited service. Effectively an expensive pump and dump. This is where I would rate this one just by reading the profile.

All that said, she does look hot.

Offline MrMatrix

Well I would have walked as well KT and for the same reasons. She does lot lovely but shes blown it now. Good on you for walking and the update :hi:

Offline mattylondon

To be honest more than anything her toxic self entitled arrogance

Even if she agreed dfk..100% £20 kiss test because of what I have stated above..
Her very beautiful face was stone cold through out the minute or two I was in the flat..
Probably the best flat I have ever seen..
The decor and outlay was very high spec..
Had I stupidly agreed to her pathetic lip kiss term it 100% would of been an horrendous encounter..

In this game EXPERIENCES PAY end of..
Saves a lot of money.
As soon as he saw her picture and read 'Russian', I thought that it would only go downhill.

It's not entirely scientific but I haven't had a great deal of luck trying the odd one or two at the start of my punting career. I give them a wide berth but their generally expensive rates help with that too! I didn't even bother in Thailand with them. Generally stunning but far too high maintenance for me.

Appears to me like you saved yourself a lot of money there. Another punter would've felt pressure to continue.  :thumbsup:

Online LLPunting

How soon after she opened the door to let you in did she reject you?

What were her exact words?

Did this happen after you asked to do the KT kiss test?

Offline king tarzan

How soon after she opened the door to let you in did she reject you?

What were her exact words?

Did this happen after you asked to do the KT kiss test?

It is all in the information review...

Didn't even bother with the test...

Second door opened I saw a super 🍯
The body language demeanour was super 💩