Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Anyone seen this Masseuse in Golders Green/Hendon?  (Read 3097 times)

Offline Manolo1

External Link/Members Only

Say's she provides Swedish massage. I'm planning to see her later today..but wondering if anyone know's whether its strictly professional?

cheers

Offline LLPunting

She's posting on Vivastreet and she's showing cleavage, do you need any more indicators?
Just be respectful of her boundaries and be polite in the absence of knowing how she communicates her services.
She's the one deciding whether to offer extras and for how much and her demeanour relies on the rapport you strike up with her.  This also determines how receptive she is to any counter offer.

GL  :hi:

Offline wannabe

Her address is shown on the vivastreet ad, so maybe it's a legit massage.

Offline TheBossMan

Offline Manolo1

Cheers Boss Man but the link doesnt seem to work..  :unknown:

I couldnt see her in the end, looking to reschedule in the next week!

Offline TheBossMan

Yeah sorry it dosnt like the link, enter the mobile into Google and you will see the other picture from AW

Offline Steve2

Saw the AW photo but cannot find a profile for her, Looks good though

Offline webpunter

Looks FAF

How many more pointers are needed ?

"It is very important for me to release the stress and pain with my treatment"

Working on xmas day too.  Traffic will be light

Take more than 50 for the hour  :D

Offline Demuncher

Visited today and it was a legit massage.  She has recently been trained and is now starting a career as a masseuse.  Has been 2 months and have to say the massage was pretty good, not as firm as I would like but then again I do like painful massages.

Was not offered a shower before or after.
Towel was placed to cover my bits at all times during the massage.
There is another person in the flat, sounded male, which she says is for security purposes.

May go back for another massage but not expecting it to be a case of YMMV.

Offline ratedj

Visited today and it was a legit massage.  She has recently been trained and is now starting a career as a masseuse.  Has been 2 months and have to say the massage was pretty good, not as firm as I would like but then again I do like painful massages.

There is another person in the flat, sounded male, which she says is for security purposes.

Good to hear Demuncher. Would you say she accurately her reflects her pics in the flesh?

Offline webpunter

Whilst she looks fit given whats available IMO plenty more fish .....

Suppose if local, bang on like the pics & you want to conduct your own WSWS voyage then might be worth a try

Offline LLPunting

Thanks Demuncher for finding out what she's up to (which is not a lot)   :drinks:

A good bit of critical feedback for her would be if she doesn't want to have to keep fending off requests for extras and disappointing clients then she needs to stop showing so much cleavage and focus on presenting a professional therapist's image.  "Security" wouldn't be so necessary.  Perhaps rent a table at a proper spa or go work in one.

Offline daddy919

Thanks for the review. You saved me a trip and money this afternoon  :hi:

Offline Demuncher

Good to hear Demuncher. Would you say she accurately her reflects her pics in the flesh?

Yep.  Doesn't look as sexy as she does in the pics but looking at the pics, would say it is definitely her.  Pretty girl, but not as stunning as the pics would suggest.

Online tantraman

Thank you both, Manolo1 and Demuncher, for the question and answer ... this is UKP teamwork at its finest! :drinks:

I've taken the liberty of reposting to the When is a 'massage' just a massage! thread for future reference.

:music:

Offline daddy919

I've just done a review of my experience with her - https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=234328.new#new- which is quite different to Demuncher's.

Offline rubric

I've just done a review of my experience with her - https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=234328.new#new- which is quite different to Demuncher's.

Didn't seem that much different? i.e not all that much is on offer.  It's a reasonable price for a massage - though the lack of a shower is a bit ropey tbh, don't much fancy going back out covered in grapeseed oil.