Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Ellie-Plymouth  (Read 1420 times)

4 review(s) for Ellie-Plymouth (4 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline JimmySW

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

For some reason I didn't review Ellie the first time I saw her so this is a revisit. Following on from a series of disasters trying to get a booking with someone new (see thread in the SW discussion section) I gave Ellie a call as she is British good looking and really quite hot!

She is in a really nice location in an expensive looking apartment, there is visitor parking opposite the entrance which is via a buzzer. She is exactly the same as the limited number of photos and dressed in really nice lingerie + Stockings (Andy would love her stocking clad legs!), attractive face with a toned body, she runs, surfs and goes to the gym which is believable, the only let down is she could do with a boob job as they certainly aren't her best feature. She french kisses, oral was with but I use Skyn Condoms like JBJ uses and whilst it's not OWO it did the trick, we swapped around a few positions ending with some A levels which she took like a trooper.

Recommended as a really toned MILF who you would be chuffed with pulling in a bar!

vw

Looks hot, glad you had 2 good meets !

Just amused me your review is longer than her profile text !

bristolqwerty

nice lingerie + Stockings (Andy would love her stocking clad legs!)
  I just wish she had some better pictures, full leg shots etc..

:D :D  cheers ~ IndigoRose, JBJolie, Lulu & Gracie are my stockings and lingerie champions ~ all different from each other but equally gorgeous in their own way.  I think its the confidence they have, body language etc... Has to be a decent pair of stockings, I'm sure I'm slightly obsessed   :rose:
I do also like the look of cuteasfuck and  fivestarlauren, sarahbelle and lovelypiece ~ all great too in their lingerie.
« Last Edit: April 19, 2016, 06:14:17 pm by bristolqwerty »