Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sammy (Torquay)  (Read 1435 times)

Offline Darrenl

External Link/Members Only

Actually saw her in Cardiff but looks like she's based in Torquay. Used to be Samantha010 on AW and I've seen her a few times in last two years. Was at a loose end one afternoon so gave her a call and an hour later was knocking on her hotel room door. Definite MILF look - I reckon she's mid forties. English. Slim, facially attractive and big tits. I paid £60 for half an hour. Spent the first 5 minutes fondling her tits and grinding my cock against her bum and stockings. Then she gave me a relaxed covered blowjob before I got on top and gave her a decent pounding in mish. With 5 minutes left she straddled my legs and gave me a two fisted handjob with plenty of lube and filthy talk which did the trick, though I missed the chance to spunk on those gorgeous tits.

Like my last review of Busty Nicola (in the Wales section) she's certainly not a gorgeous tight teen but she's very friendly and makes an effort rather than just lying there and letting you fuck her. If she's ever up in Cardiff again, or if I was in Torquay, I'd try to see her again.