Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sarah Mary / Bournemouth  (Read 947 times)

13 review(s) for Sarah Mary (9 positive, 0 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline fairfield

Link  External Link/Members Only

Only my 2nd punt - after first disaster - and after advice of guys on here, based choice on AW reviews and not pretty pcs on vivastreet as i did before.

PROS
All comms by text - plain and straight forward.
Place easy to find though on holiday and not familiar with area. Plenty of free 2hr parking in nearby streets - didn't want to risk the buildings residents only parking places.
Flat new , modern and very clean. Obviously rented for the occasion - but they had not skimped here.
She met me wearing crop top and micro shorts. Lithe and athletic type body, smooth skin, perfect tan, luscious black hair. Sexy voice and beautiful face.   Other posters are right she IS better than her pics.
Little time spent on 'paperwork' - got down to business right away. Tried various positions with lots of stroking in between. She kept smiling throughout. Offered doggy but prefer a larger lady for this - too petite for me. Final cowgirl to finish - her speciality? - as gave me a real pounding. There's some strength in such a slight frame.
Was happy to talk - love her voice, but was too clever for me. Only time her smile slipped was when she thought i suggested all prossies were / should be dumb.  Advice for future -  avoid any hint of insults.
Not a clockwatcher, gave me the full 60 mins but did warn me when it was time for the final session to have a happy ending, which i appreciated.

CONS.
"Big Boobs" on AW is wrong. Readily admits they are fake, but i wd say small or small/medium at best. Arranged by text to make good use of them - but on the day got told they were too sensitive and she flinched when i tried to stimulate them.
And shdn't "real GFE" mean there will be at least FK?  Made a mistake in assuming this. On day just got more flinching if approached lips. (well maybe a fat, old, scouser isn't her cup of tea?)  But note to myself - always spell this out future : the FK, not the ....scouser bit.

SUMMARY
Classy. genuinely beautiful girl. And her cowgirl is amazing.
Never wd have chose her if had known about boobs and no FK but would have been my loss.
Bcs this girl is way out of my league and am glad at least i had a taste.