Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Bellas Desire - Chelmsford  (Read 1149 times)

1 review(s) for BellasDesire (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline TheBSG

Feedback for Nikki, or Bella as she's now named, seems to be mixed on here but given the desert Essex seems to be becoming I wasn't spoilt for choice and have to say that I'm very glad I did.

Phoned up and got texted the address quickly so replied I'd be there in 10 minutes. Arrived and called only for phone to be engaged... Which it remained as for 10 minutes and I was on the verge of giving up when she texted me the flat number

The flat itself is modern and despite being in the centre of town it  is discrete with nearby parking.

Bella herself is exactly as her pictures show. About 5'7" mid length died blonde hair, full lips with small but pert tits.

After a shower we went straight for some standing DFK and groping before she dropped to her knees for OWO. Then we moved to the bed with more DFK, OWO and sucking of her nipples.

RO and a little rimming for me were well received but she did keep her legs a little closed to prevent a full tongue fucking. A little annoying but I think this was just because she is very sensitive there as she was wet very quickly.

Then moved onto penetration with several positions and plenty of DFK and ball rubbing before I popped.

Didn't go for CIM and doubt it is on the menu but if you're looking for a vanilla GFE then you'll not be dissapointed but not one for A PSE

External Link/Members Only