Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Olivia Cardiff Incall Cardiff Bay  (Read 2018 times)

42 review(s) for Olivia Cardiff (41 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Doyle]

Offline c1der79

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

£180 for 90 mins triple decadence option.

November 2023

The meeting took place a while ago and my memory is slightly hazy but I will review as all reviews are useful.

Comms
All done by WhatsApp with a couple of days notice. Efficient and very good. No complaints.

Cardiff Bay apartment complex with parking in nearby supermarket as described in other reviews. It can be tricky to get into the apartment - I had to wait for a car to come out before I could enter and I didn't find the keypad easy to operate but that may be just me. Nice suitable room with big bed and massage table set up.

The Lady
Olivia has a fantastic body - especially for a woman of her age. I guess she may be early 50's but she has lovely legs, bum and well done fake boobs. Facially she may not match her body but I wasn't there to examine that part of her. Dressed in just black panties under a lacy bathrobe.

The meet
Handed over the reddies and confirmed service. Jumped in the shower and lay face down on massage table. Room was quite dark so couldn't see a lot. A really nice massage then ensued with plenty of scrub and warm towels. There probably wasn't enough sensuality involved for my liking. It was quite vanilla. A few touches here and there and she didn't come up to my face end of the table so I couldn't get a good look at her and her bouncy tits. Anyway, massage done and back into the shower to wash scrub all away. Back into room and on to bed we get. More massage but this time more sensual and more deep muscle massage. OWO, pussy licking and light tongue kissing. Gorgeous pussy. It was obvious I was ready for the next service so on with condom and she gets on top. Those tits were a bouncing and her shaved pussy felt good. It didn't take too long for the inevitable pop. Some chit chat, another shower that was me done exactly on time.

Overall
All in all it was a good punt. The meet satisfied my needs so it is a positive but I probably won't return. I have scratched the massage/fs itch and there are other options in Cardiff that I would like to try first.